Speidi: The Kids "Are on Their Way"

12/11/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer says Heidi's going to have twins. Here we thought she already had 'em.
Speidi: Click to watch

Jennifer

That poor girl! Someone help her.

2086 days ago

Barfalufugus

I think he's full of it.

2086 days ago

Ugh

OMG...demon spawn!

2086 days ago

stoopit

we don't care Harvey. we really don't care. quit giving these fools coverage. if everyone would quit playing their games Spencer and Heidi would have to go get real jobs and earn their money.

2086 days ago

captnenglish

What is it about these two attention whore idiots that we have talking about them, can't we just send them to exile island or something

2086 days ago

susan

So she's pregnant?

2086 days ago

not first

YES!! this couple is greatest!

2086 days ago

DON'T U KNOW WHO I THINK I AM?!

STOP WITH THESE TWO IDIOTS-TMZ=NO NEWS .....WANNABE ''STARS''

2086 days ago

Yawn

Aren't these two the most insignificant two people in Hollywood?

2086 days ago

keto1957

Just who the hell are these two? And WHY the hell is TMZ so freaked on these two? I stopped coming on this site just for one of the reasons.And here today I wanted to find out about something and BEHOLD TMZ 's favorite TWO TWIT'S .Please give us break from two twits like these two! If you need tpo feel space frickin tell us the weather in different country's something other then these two even breathing. TMZ you all should feel like crap having to aknowledge these two are anybody!

2086 days ago

HOLY CROCODILE

What they are trying to say is they took a home pregnancy test with a twin pack of testers and they both came back positive,so now they think they are having twins

2085 days ago

Ashley

It would make sense...they have already done everything else to get attention ie. fighting,breaking up and getting back together, making up lies, causing drama everywhere they go, getting "married". Now they will play the pregnancy rumor thing for a while and when that stops working I bet she will get knocked up! Imagine the attention they will get then! But what will they do when the baby starts to steal their spotlight?...

2085 days ago

Janie

Seriously, these two are such attention whores that you KNOW they are reading these comments everytime there is a snippit of them on TMZ or any other rag mag gossip site. Heidi, Spencer, I feel sorry for your "supposed" children. It's too bad they will be fed by silicone and raised in a world of make believe and fake love. People like you make me sick to my stomach and I hope you take your lifestyle into consideration and change it before those babies get here. As a side note, I'd like to ask this question. 14 million for Angie and Brad's twins. How much for yours?? Nada nasties. You're not worth it.

Have a Nice Day.

2085 days ago

oprah

Love them!!!!!!!!!!!! they are my number one celebrities...the way the play with the media and people's mind is genius caliber.

2085 days ago

kim

OMG, it should be illegal for those 2 to spawn! those poor, poor kids; he is going to be a hideous father.

2085 days ago