Birkhead Makes Grave Decision

12/12/2008 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead sent Anna Nicole another present.....
Anna Nicole: Click to launch
Mr. B commissioned a 6x5 foot black granite monument that sits on top of the graves of Anne Nicole Smith and Daniel Smith in the Bahamas. It arrived in the Bahamas in time for what would have been Anna's 41st birthday on Nov 28.

Howard K. Stern and Birkhead stood together at the unveiling ceremony.

P.S. -- did you know a portion of J. Howard Marshall's ashes were buried in the same grave?

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

192. 158. HK$ is going Down : I enjoy your posts very much, Ego Buster, welcome back ; you are Ego Buster aren't you ?

Posted at 11:39AM on Dec 22nd 2008 by Merry sternie Christmas

No I'm not. Sorry to disappoint you.

Posted at 10:55PM on Dec 24th 2008 by HK$ is Going Down

Merry Christmas ! You didn't disappoint me , lol . I don't think it's the real 'butterfly" either. Have a jolly one.

1938 days ago

Howard Supporter

Hi butterfly, nice to 'read' you again.

1935 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

"Comments although I have shed some of my earlier anger and incessant negative blather"

glad to hear it, just the facts man.

1934 days ago

Only swim in the Ocean

197. Enjoyed reading all your posts Swim--once I found them :-). I pretty much agree with the gist of your comments although I have shed some of my earlier anger at the opposition tactics and incessant negative blather. It's just recycled venom and unworthy of response. I try to keep up to date with the legal side of when filings are released from the courts.

Hi butterfly, nice to 'read' you again.

Posted at 6:36PM on Dec 28th 2008 by Facts, please
*****
Thanks Facts, please.

I see that public opinion has turned away from the O'Q team in a number of ways. An example, just now Jean Casares, sitting in for Nancy Grace, and talking about the known forensics of the Anthony case, just introduced Dr. Perper in very glowing terms, citing as part of his stellar resumé his role in the determination of the cause of death of ANS. Quite a contrast with the O'Q bloggers insistence that he is a fool and/or corrupt.

1934 days ago

Howard Supporter

Swim,

I'm not so sure, with hindsight now, that 'public opinion' was ever really with Team Texas and all its wild speculations and blog chatter. The media hopped on a ratings bandwagon and milked the story for a few months, at best, until real news replaced it. I doubt even the media believed their own spaced out tales. Unfortunately you and I as HKS/LB/DL/ANS supporters are forever linked to these diehards from Team Texas due to original interactions precipitated by blogging on the internet. We have absolutely nothing in common with that bunch and yet....here we are. polar opposites in every possible manner...i.e. thought, belief, values, philosophy, upbringing,etc.etc.

1933 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

"Unfortunately you and I as HKS/LB/DL/ANS supporters are forever linked to these diehards from Team Texas due to

yet....here we are. polar opposites in every possible manner...i.e. thought, belief, values, philosophy, upbringing,etc.etc."

Wow. Talk about facts. FACT: ALL JEAN Cacarses said about Dr. Perper is that he performed the death-topsy on ANNA , and that he is 'RENOWNED' . This doesn't qualify for 'GLOWING TERMS" Swimmy. Oh, and tell your little 'FACTS' friend that he is delusional. thank you idiots.

1933 days ago

Cool

"...Defendant Rita Cosby loses the Anna Nicole Smith estate court case."

1933 days ago

Joseph

its anna not anne

1933 days ago

Only swim in the Ocean

200. Swim,

Posted at 11:10AM on Dec 30th 2008 by Facts, please
*****
You make a good point. It's always difficult during a big story to know in all cases if the media is creating public interest or responding to it. In this case however the media was confronted with normally trusted and reliable guests (Lawyer, ex-FBI) who were using them to deliberately spread heinous lies on TV within the context of the type of story the media would salivate over anyway.

I noticed this story about one aspect of Cosby's Motion for Summary Judgement, the 'sex tape' is 'not so bad':

This is the one, of many pathetic lines of reasoning Cosby has in her Motion, where she says she had no reason to believe Jackie Hatten was lying because she had seen her on numerous TV shows. Huh? Some sort of 'showbiz logic' that Emmy-Awarding winning Journalists display when it suits them.

"Unfortunately you and I as HKS/LB/DL/ANS supporters are forever linked to these diehards from Team Texas ..." - can't disagree here. ☺

1933 days ago

Joanne

I think that is a beautiful monument to Anna and Daniel. It looks like Larry is doing an excellent job with Dannielynn. You can see in all the photos of them, the love he feels for her and she to him. He always has her dressed nicely and appropriately. I love the barrettes he put in her hair. Anny Nicole would be proud.... I hope we see more photos of them. People who criticize seeing pics of them are crude and VERY MEAN SPIRITED. You go, Larry!! Yea, Team Birkhead!!!!

1932 days ago

Rump

202. http://www.nypost.com/seven/12302008/gossip/cindy/its_in_the_stars__a_peek_at_2009_146410.htm

"...Defendant Rita Cosby loses the Anna Nicole Smith estate court case."

Posted at 7:42PM on Dec 30th 2008 by butterfly
*************************************************
You forgot to mention, in case one doesn't want to follow your link, that this quote is from a PSYCHIC. Very reliable, as always, buttfly.

1932 days ago

DE

You are all sick. I am in KY and have met LB on many occassions. He is not a "parasite". And NO, ET was not there. I was there installing it.

1919 days ago

DE

LB has a contract with ET. I don't know about in 2006, who cares. He loves his daughter and made this monument out of respect for Anna and Daniel. Howard K. Stern was also present during the installation. They are both very down to earth, gracious and respectful men. It's heart warming to know Anna surrounded herself with good people.

1919 days ago