Birkhead Makes Grave Decision

12/12/2008 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead sent Anna Nicole another present.....
Anna Nicole: Click to launch
Mr. B commissioned a 6x5 foot black granite monument that sits on top of the graves of Anne Nicole Smith and Daniel Smith in the Bahamas. It arrived in the Bahamas in time for what would have been Anna's 41st birthday on Nov 28.

Howard K. Stern and Birkhead stood together at the unveiling ceremony.

P.S. -- did you know a portion of J. Howard Marshall's ashes were buried in the same grave?

Tazandra

Why wouldn't J. Howard Marshall's ashes be included? He was her husband. I think Howard K. Stern and Larry truly loved Anna Nicole Smith and nothing here was done for publicity. The smut hounds with their spies and eyes everywhere just found out the monument was there and pounced. Larry and Howard have never shown themselves to be parasites in any of this and people make these dumb comments without knowing the facts.

2036 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

What a tacky headstone. Don't these two have any taste, any taste at all ?

Jennifa O Jenny

I think it's really great that he did that for her and her son. She would've loved it. And it shows he genuinely cared for her 'cause he didn't have to do this.

Jessica

That is a really nice thing to do. It is a nice honor to her memory. I think Anna Nicole made it big by being sorta racy...I think there was a softer side of her and you could see in her eyes that she loved her children so much.

Hawaii spring break

LARRY BIRKHEAD AND HIS NASTY LAWYER DEBRA OPRI TERRORIZED ANNA NICOLE AFTER SHE LOST HER SON DANIEL.
THEY INTIMIDATED ANNA NICOLE. THEY SAID MANY VILE THINGS ABOUT ANNA, THAT SHE COLORED DANNIELYNN'S HAIR, UNDERFED DANNIELYNN, GAVE DRUGS TO BABY.
LARRY BIRKHEAD WANTED FULL CUSTODY, CHILD SUPPORT AND EVEN "PALIMONY" .
ANNA NICOLE WAS DESPERATE SHE KNEW SHE HAD NO CHANCE TO KEEP DANNIELYNN. LARRY BIRKHEAD WAS HOMOSEXUAL SPERM DONOR WHO BROKE THE CONTRACT BECAUSE HE WAS GREEDY.HE BLACKMAILED ANNA WITH DIRTY PICTURES AND WANTED MORE AND MORE MONEY FROM HER.THAT'S WHY ANNA ASKED PEOPLE TO HELP HER TO GET AWAY FROM BIRKHEAD.I HOPE GOD WILL FORGIVE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO ANNA NICOLE. ANS-DANIEL R.I.P

hahahaha

Who cares about the thought behind it, if it was for publicity or not. It is so pretty and fitting. It brought tears to my eyes!

flora

Nice tribute to Anna Nicole and the love she had for her son, Daniel.
However, that is NOT a picture of Elvis' grave, it is Elvis' father's gravesite.

Me

Beautiful monument, just outstanding. Tears came to my eyes, too.

dot

Mmm, KLASSY

Orion

That monunent has more granite in it than my kitchen countertop. Well Done Mr. B!

Cool

I think its perfect!

Hawaii spring break

Howard tried to help and protect Anna Nicole from greedy, homosexual paparazzo/sperm donor with contract A.K.A Larry Birkhead.
I feel sorry for Howard. Homosexual paparazzo gave false statement to Police, accused Howard of double murder of Anna Nicole and her son.
He told Police that Howard and his father stole $ 50 MIL. from Anna Nicole. He also told Police that Howard was involved in death of Pierce Marshall.
Anna Nicole and homosexual paparazzo brought distress and pain to Howard and his family.
I hope HKS will find his peace and happiness. He deserved it.

shirliana

LARRY AND HOWARD... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS... GREAT JOB..... SHE IS ADMIRED BY SO MANY PEOPLE... AND SHE KNOWS THAT...

reallyirked

That is one of the ugliest, gaudiest things I have ever seen. I would never want something like that on my grave or anyone else's I knew. Can you say TACKY with all caps!!!! TACKY TACKY TACKY. Guess neither of them has any taste. Get a designer.

annie

someone got away with murder and Anna got a nice grave stone. oH WELL, THEY CAN ALWAYS GO TO HELL IN THE END, AND I'M SURE THEY WILL, the ones who killed her and her beautiful son.