Birkhead Makes Grave Decision

12/12/2008 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead sent Anna Nicole another present.....
Anna Nicole: Click to launch
Mr. B commissioned a 6x5 foot black granite monument that sits on top of the graves of Anne Nicole Smith and Daniel Smith in the Bahamas. It arrived in the Bahamas in time for what would have been Anna's 41st birthday on Nov 28.

Howard K. Stern and Birkhead stood together at the unveiling ceremony.

P.S. -- did you know a portion of J. Howard Marshall's ashes were buried in the same grave?

say what

Swims, Yes indeedy this is the very first time I've ever seen that it WASN'T her stepbrother. In fact I looked at some of your older posts and you indeed said over and over with the others that Virgie Arthur had a baby with her stepbrother. Never once until today have I seen any of you write that it was her Mother's boyfriends son, live-in or otherwise. So I guess it was only you sternies that knew it wasn't her stepbrother and the rest of us were just supposed to assume it wasn't? Can you give me a link to anyplace where that story was published where they stated it was her Mother's boyfriends son? I've looked at it many times and it always said he was her stepbrother. Thanks in advance for the link . I certainly don't want to appear to be stupid in your eyes,lol, but it's just not there swim, they all say her stepbrother.

2036 days ago

say what

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/19/virgie-has-son-with-her-stepbrother/. There you go Swims, Here is the link to the story i read on TMZ, Interestingly it's now redirected to the tmz homepage. They have done that just recently, maybe because they are being sued , I don't know .That article says not one word about that man being her Mother's boyfriends son. It clearly says her stepbrother. Bow I'm shocked and disgusted that TMZ tried to turn me and the world against Anna's mother with a baldfaced lie. Shame on everyone who repeated that story and double shame on TMZ.

2036 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Nowhere did i ever hear Vergie accuse Anna of killing her beloved Daniel. Vergie was CRYSTAL CLEAR whom she believed was at the helm of their deaths. She was all over the media declaring HKS was the culprit and warned Anna that , "she could be next, " to die at the hands of the infamous 'duffle bag" which turned out to be a Louis Vitton brief case, Anna was the next to die under suspious cir*um stances. Stop twisting the facts to suit your bias.

2036 days ago

Only swim in the Ocean

90. Swims, Yes indeedy this is the very first time I've ever seen that it WASN'T her stepbrother. In fact I looked at some of your older posts and you indeed said over and over with the others that Virgie Arthur had a baby with her stepbrother.
...
Posted at 6:51PM on Dec 15th 2008 by selective memory
*****
I can't imagine what older posts of mine you are referencing. That's not something I ever said.

2036 days ago

Only swim in the Ocean

...

Posted at 7:16PM on Dec 15th 2008 by selective memory
*****
For someone who claims not to have read the lawsuits, you certainly have the 'McCabe lingo' down pat. ☺

Where's your shock and disgust that VA is now suing DL's Father claiming he provided this harmless story to TMZ after DL's custody had already been decided and VA was irrelevant?

2036 days ago

Elaine 27

The two murderers and gay lovers are still pimping Anna. I do not know how these two guys and the others sleep at nights after they rob Anna of her money and killed she and her son. I hope that she and her son haunt then to thier graves. It is sick to see these low life murderers living off of Anna's image. Virgie my prayers are with you and your grand daughter who is in the care of these pimps and conmen. It seemed as if they need more money, everything that these shysters do in the name of Anna is all about the money and photo - ups. The economy is in a bad shape now so I do not think that they will make a lot of money off the head stone - the media is operating on a tight budget these days.

2036 days ago

say what

2036 days ago

Only swim in the Ocean

95. Swims, First of all show me where I claimed not to have read the lawsuits? Second , what exactly is "McCabe lingo"? And last but not least, I am proud of Anna's mother for suing LB and if he indeed did turn that horrible "story" over to TMZ then he needs his ass sued. BTW suing LB is not suing Dannielynn. DL's money is hers alone right? Surely Larry has his own money. Surely he is not living off of Dannielynn's money??? That would be the height of vulgarity. Surely you are just confused as i am sure Larry does not use the babies money for his own personal use , and most certainly would not use her money to pay off any lawsuit he was to lose. Right?

Posted at 10:25PM on Dec 15th 2008 by selective memory
*****
Possibly I confused you with similar posts in which the writer proudly proclaimed not to have read the lawsuits but commented on them anyway. Did you find any of my old posts showing I said VA had a kid with her step-brother?

'McCabe lingo' means using McCabe's hyperbolic language contained in his lawsuits as dispositive statements without attribution.

2036 days ago

Twelve Days in Houston

Posted at 12:47AM on Dec 16th 2008 by Only swim in the Ocean

Not to mention the exorbitant legal expenses unnecessarily. I often wonder what Virgie would say if questioned by the media regarding this new legal amendment?

When is this Judge going to rule on some of these objections and get this sh!t thrown out?

2036 days ago

Yikes-A-Hooty

Anna-Nicole was a gold-digging, herpes infested, douche bag. Nuf said.

2035 days ago

Hawaii spring break

Yikes -A- Hooty,

I agree with you. Anna Nicole was a prostitute who sold her body to rich businessmen Ben Thompson,Peter Nygard, Anhalt,..etc.I think she had STD when she died, Herpes, genital warts, she had a C-section.I think Dr. Perper didn't perform tests on STD, he should have.Normal, decent men didn't want to touch Anna Nicole, because she was drug addicted prostitute.We all know that Birkhead had sexual intercourse with men Kerrick Ross, Derreck Jones, Byron Williams,...

2035 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

"Only McCabe/VA (and their followers) thinks everyone is too stupid to have understood the story and only they claim that the public belief was that VA was having sex and a baby with her current step-brother after reading the story."

I clearly remember when the misguided sternies were touting the rumors that Vergie had a child with her stepbrother. In fact, what i said at the time was, "big deal , their not even blood relatives", and you know how young people are..."

So don't even try that one swims, maybe you didn't join in the frey, but at the very least YOU ENJOYED Vergie being trashed all over the blogs, and that is heartless.

2035 days ago

Only swim in the Ocean

Posted at 1:37PM on Dec 16th 2008 by Oh no you did too
*****
It's interesting you think you know how I felt.

I ignored VA after custody was decided and knew the law was against her before then, anyway. I never read or commented on the thread about the 'step-brother' story. I did comment extensively that O'Q had operatives on the blogs when I saw hundreds of comments being made about VA after May 2007 as if she mattered to the story anymore. And I was right. O'Q's employee Wilma and her 'colleagues' stirred up innocent bloggers with wild conspiracy theories under the cover of 'inside information' and precipitated most of the negative remarks about VA as blow back.

VA by her words and actions, and VA by virtue of her 'people' on the blogs, engendered most of the 'bad press' that VA is now suing others for having caused.

2035 days ago

Only swim in the Ocean

100. "nflattering information about the woman who accused her daughter of killing her son, the woman who offered herself up for inflammatory and pitiful photo ops, the woman who swooned in Seidlin's Court when asked about her media involvement and how that related to her attempt to claim ANS's body, the woman who supported the worst characters of the ANS's saga, Cosby, Opri and the Hattens and whose Lawyer openly went after DL and the girl's inheritance."

Posted at 1:36PM on Dec 16th 2008 by Mortified From Beyond
*****
Then you missed the NG interview, that has reposted innumerable times on these blogs, during which VA says there were only three people in the room (ANS, HKS, Daniel) when Daniel died and Daniel did not kill himself. NG asked VA why she would think ANS or HKS would harm her son and later told her audience that she didn't 'buy' the murder scenario.

What you referenced was her words from a different CNN interview.

2035 days ago

Only swim in the Ocean

96. Children earning money have percentages set aside 'in trust' for their use as adults and amounts that are spent by the parent to provide an appropriate lifestyle. VA suing LB means she is going after the part of LB/DL money that they use for living expenses. McCabe is fantasizing about millions and LB doesn't earn that much from his photography catalog. So, there is no doubt that VA suing LB means VA is trying to take money from the child as well.

Posted at 12:47AM on Dec 16th 2008 by Only swim in the Ocean

Posted at 1:37AM on Dec 16th 2008 by Just Curious
*****
Well, it hasn't even been decided that the State Court has jurisdiction over HKS. McCabe has fantasized that HKS was directing his sister Bonnie, who in turn was directing the TX bloggers, to dig dirt on VA. Not to make up lies about VA, like VA's people did to HKS, LB and DL, but to research public records. This fantasy is based on the assumptions of two other bloggers who thought they were 'working' for HKS.

All we can tell at this point is that HKS was concerned about the negative tone of the blogs at a time when he didn't need any help or support with respect to VA and later a point man at Wood's Law Firm was named to handle bloggers' correspondence (same as at the O'Q Law Firm).

2035 days ago