Cops Aren't Buying Ruffalo Death Story

12/12/2008 11:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The shooting death of Mark Ruffalo's brother does not smell like a suicide or accidental death, according to our law enforcement sources.
Shaha & Brian: Click to watch
We're told when cops arrived at the scene they recovered two loaded guns. Law enforcement also tells us the call they got was to respond to an assault, not a suicide or accidental death.

Shaha Mishaal Adham, the woman who was in Scott's apartment at the time of the shooting, told us yesterday Scott was playing Russian Roulette because he was "crazy." But our sources say cops aren't buying the R.R. theory. For starters, who shoots themselves in the back of the head when they're playing Russian Roulette?

Now get this -- law enforcement tells us paramedics didn't even know Scott was shot until he was on his way to the hospital. They say the wound was not apparent.

As for Shaha (who was arrested as a suspect but then released) and her boyfriend, Brian Scofield, they told us yesterday they have been "vilified" and the truth will come out, acknowledging there was a mystery third person in the apartment.

Deena

To Family Member, My deepest regrets go to you and the rest of your family. I believe what you wrote. My son was shot in the head 3 and half years ago also in the room with so called friends, It was a miracle that he is alive, and there excuse to the police was playing russian roulette, its and easy excuse . My prayers are with you and your family and yes God will have the last stand

2053 days ago

ReporterBH

I am a reporter for a Beverly Hills newspaper, and am looking to speak with anyone who actually knew Scott Ruffalo in real life. We're trying to get to the bottom of what really happened, and keep this case alive until there has been justice. If you did know Mr. Ruffalo, please email ReporterBH@gmail.com and send along any information you feel might be helpful. We've been working hard to get the truth, and you can help solve this mystery. Thanks!

2052 days ago

old assistant

I worked closely with scott for a year. I have the best memories of him. He taught me so much about life. I honor him for his gifts and feel so sad inside. He took care of people and loved his life. he would have never done this to his family. May you rest in peace my friend.

2052 days ago

ReporterBH

Old Assistant, can you share more? Please email me... we'd love to hear from you on a story on Scott Ruffalo. See my address above.

2052 days ago

Lost in a World

i went to beverly high with this skank shaha. She was an alcoholic/pill popper. She used to fill water bottles up with alcohol and drink at school. she also ****ed 2 guys while dating my friend. i told my friend she did and he thought i was jealous and broke off our friendship. then he later learned the truth and dumped her slutty ass. this girl is the devil. so sad that this case went no where. o well shell have to live the rest of her unhealthy life knowing what she did.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4