RuPaul: The Obamas Are a Drag

12/16/2008 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's a drag queen in the White House ... via everyone's favorite female impersonator RuPaul.

Rupaul
The 48-year-old hot tranny diva posed as both Barack and Michelle Obama as part of a holiday promotion for her new drag queen competition TV series "RuPaul's Drag Race."

That's what you call change, people!

sunniski

ru paul is prettier than Michelle. Sorry but true.

Nikki

This is GREAT! Love the Rue Paul! He is very pretty! HA!!

Dani

I agree... Ru Paul, you make a MUCH better looking first lady... and president-elect, for that matter!!!!

Michelle McCormack

I remember when Ru Paul first hit the NYC club scene in the early 90s. She was at all the clubs and fashion shows, and my drag/vogue friends were intensely jealous of her. I didn't think she'd last, but here she is, still workin' it.

TravelingChick

Uh, the Quaker Oats men looked better than Barbara Bush...and the George Bush senior for that matter.

Liz

Thank you RuPaul for not posing in that bad red and black dress!

VioletteUK

He/she looks better at 48 than most (real) women do at that age!
And YES, thank God he/she didnt wear that horrible red and black dress!
It looked like a black apron over a red dress...UGH!

Eve

GREAT PIC~way to go rupaul! your BEAUTIFUL honey! male or female

MNgirl

Absolutely, RuPaul makes a much, much prettier Michelle... M. is fugly!!!! And there aren't many women that I give That title to!!!

Azucar

I always thought Ru Paul was funny, to bad he's sick with HIV

Angie

Oh my gosh, I miss RuPaul so much. I haven't seen him in years. He is the most beautifulest woman and the most handsome guy. This poster is wonderful he makes it look real good and he is outstanding because he can dress like anybody and I thought being Michelle and Obama was just great. GO ON RUPAUL WITH YOUR BAD SELF!!!

el polacko

we should have just elected rupaul. we would have definitely had an historic election ! .. and would have avoided four years (or eight - shudder) of this nasty and arrogant couple.

Mayu

Sad thing is, Rupal is both prettier than Michelle and better looking than Obama all in one picture. lol

50 is apig

Too funny Mayu but was thinking the same thing myself.

WriteRight

Whatever it takes to get your hate and discontent out there for the world to see posters, right?

So many ugly past first lady's to choose from including the absolutely horrible science experiment went wrong which is Barbara Bush and not a word is uttered about them.

Michelle Obama looks 10,000 times better than any First Lady all the way back to Jackie O.!

The only monkey reference its possible to make in this instance is in relation to Barbara Bush's face, not Michelle's.

If closet racist ran the world, the damned thing would have stopped spinning years ago sadly.

Log off and stew in your hate, hopefully you'll self-destruct!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments