A-Rod's Cup Is Half Full

12/17/2008 10:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While working out in Miami, Alex Rodriguez adjusted his cup and made sure Madonna didn't give Guy Ritchie everything she owns.

Guy may have $75 million, but A-Rod's still got the family jewels.

BTW -- if you like shirtless pictures of tan, muscular men -- make sure to check out the entire photo gallery.

flaming homo

that is one sexy-a s s mexican!! I wonder does he go around spray painting on everything like the ones here in Cali. SOB's will spray paint on a nickel!! I know he's a DR-that's just an island mexican.

1979 days ago

Jesus Christall

Makes TMZ's mouth's water!

The Dude

He says....mommy I have to go tee tee.

Jessica

Yikes! That is kinda gross

darling nikki

He is nothing more than damaged goods. He left his wife for a woman that see's more "business" than a 24 hour wal-mart on black fridays. Guy shouldn't be all that shocked...afterall you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Madge simply went back to what she knows. Pretty soon she will be back to f*ckin strange men in public restrooms, just like the old days.

Snookers13

He's ugly. Nice body but really ugly. Maybe that's all she's seeing. Hey Elva, you idiot, what's an interracial guy? You mean bi-racial. Jeez, the people they let on here!

pou

Is he cork'n his bat?

trish

Half full? More like his cup runneth over with a 6 pack thrown in for good measure.......A ball player adjusting his jock- shocking. Next thing you'll be showing us a picture of one spitting!

TJ

Baseball = boringgg. Dude needs to start interval training , he is lugging around about 20 lbs of dead weight....oh wait sorry 120 lbs of dead weight.

So Fed Up

It seems that he is already feeling the "LOVE" of Madge. Dude, get some ointment!

PHE

Why are his shorts gray and his privates white? I think this must be some kind of optical illusion. Those are not his crown jewles.

Liz

He is SOOOO CUTE!! I have a major crush on this man! I soooo wish I could meet him!! These are some nice tempting pictures!! Thanks TMZ for making my day. ALEX I'd love to play ball with you ANYWHERE!! :)

drenchmaid

A-Rod is not into Madonna that is just stuff the press is pushing because they need to report something so they make up stuff there has never been a picture of them together.so why does every body believe the rumor the press made up?

JJ