A-Rod's Cup Is Half Full

12/17/2008 10:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While working out in Miami, Alex Rodriguez adjusted his cup and made sure Madonna didn't give Guy Ritchie everything she owns.

Guy may have $75 million, but A-Rod's still got the family jewels.

BTW -- if you like shirtless pictures of tan, muscular men -- make sure to check out the entire photo gallery.

Super Gay

Woof

1948 days ago

The Real Sid Shady

Used to love him, now he's a skank. Nasty.

1948 days ago

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

Mmmm he's sooo yummy!!! I'd like to put my hands all over that too!!!

1948 days ago

alreadybad

Half full??? He can't fill 1/4 of that cup. What a looser, wait back that up, he's a can't fill a cup, damaged goods, can't come thru when it counts looser who is probably now diseased and is still f-ugly.

1947 days ago

MarkScottMusic.com

Holly crap. Apparently Madge does a body good.

1947 days ago

northern gypsy

sweet mother of god...what a fine piece of a$$...i took the photo tour...several times...it only got better & better !!! triple A beefcake...

1947 days ago

bb

He is such a HUNK. Madonna is one lucky women!
I WANT ME SOME A-ROD!

1947 days ago

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

HE MAKES ME SOOO HOT, I KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS SITE TO SEE HIS FINE ASS!!! OMG!!!

LOVIN THE PICS TMZ!!!

1947 days ago

jjj

He is HOT and SEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1947 days ago

na

Not into meatheads, Guy has a better looking face than A-Rod, plus Guy can probably carry on a far more interesting conversation

1947 days ago

R.Zimmerman

I just threw up on my desk. Look at his fat thighs. Gross.

1943 days ago

Kayla K.

I'm one of the biggest Yankee fans and A-Rod is one of my favorite players,and this is just getting rediculous. I love TMZ and watch it all the time but everybody keeps talking about Alex and Madonna. First of all why would he be fooling around with some old pop star when he's on the road most of the year? Ok it doesnt matter what everybody says just because he got a divorce and she did too doesnt mean anything. It's so stupid. People fall out of love,these arent the only two divorces that have happened,people need to move on with it. By the way, why cant Alex just like her music. In 2007 in an interview a couple weeks before the All-Star Game a reporter through MLB or something like that asked Alex if they got on his iPod what would be on there, one of his answers were Madonna. So why cant he just like her music and be a fan?? People are blowing this way out of proportion!!

1936 days ago