Elisabeth Hassles Bush into Invite

12/17/2008 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George W. Bush's number one fan Elisabeth Hasselbeck whined yesterday morning about not getting invited to the White House Xmas party. Well, it worked -- she got invited.

The Hass got a call from Bush HQ, and the President's office actually apologized to her, according to a "View" rep. Bush's people "explained that she and her husband were indeed invited to the White House for Christmas and were sorry that it did not arrive."

Nothing like being on the JV list for a party.

Rose-Lee Gypsy

OY! Who needs this narish zoyne? And she is heslekh inside as well as outside! Some day my shvester is going to patsh this narish zoyne in her heslekh ponem! Who needs her?
Harvey where are you darling I have been watching the TMZ but you have not been on! So I have to watch the Peoples Court to get a look at your sweet face! Are you on a vacation? Are you visiting with your Nana? I miss you darling! I hope you didn't have a sippy cup accident! I worry about you darling! Kisses

2082 days ago

kathy

WHAT A CRY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2082 days ago

momx2

thank god she is pretty....

2082 days ago

Otokosan

Hasselbeck's an idiot. Were it NOT for the show Survivor no one would know or care who this imbecile was. Barbara Walters only HIRED her because she's figures the youngest woman on the View should be easy to control. Matt Hasselbeck should either get a divorce OR a vascectomy to keep her out of the gene pool. I really wish that Baba Wawa would have let Rosie O'Donnell put a deep, down-home, country-boy, what you say about my mama asswhipping on her while she was there. At some point she's gonna piss off Whoppie or Sherrie Shepherd and it won't be pleasant.

2082 days ago

VioletteUK

I cant stand this be-otch...
Her mouth is always running and she thinks shes always right...
Its no wonder Rosie lost it...
I would bet my last dollar she wanted to beat the snot out of that cow...
Maybe we'll get lucky yet...Whoopie doesn't take crap either.
Heres to wishes coming true lol.

2082 days ago

t1n2mom

I could not believe that she did that yesterday what a crying spoiled bitch, she will look like a real ass if she goes to that party, you would think that her husband would tell her to shut the hell up or put something in her mouth to shut her up

2081 days ago

Betty

2081 days ago

IAMWOMAN55

2081 days ago

VioletteUK

22. Too bad there's not another planet to send the Bush's, Palin's and Hasselbeck's of the world to. Elizabeth is just lame. I stopped watching the "View" because I couldn't stand her whining.

Posted at 1:38PM on Dec 17th 2008 by Betty
Me too...I couldnt stand the bickering and whinging....
I can get that at home TYVM lol.

2081 days ago

reality101

It's a shame what used to be such a good show has turned into an annoying talk-over fest because of EH.
She has no cred whatsoever as a broadcaster, a political commentator or a person with a working brain.

2081 days ago

VioletteUK

19. Hasselbeck's an idiot. Were it NOT for the show Survivor no one would know or care who this imbecile was.
Thanks for clearing THAT up for me...I had no frickin' clue who she was...
All I know is I cant stand her or the damn show :P

2081 days ago

concerned citizen

23. People so much hate for the Bush's family. tell me what has Laura and the daughters every do to you. Answer these questions you bunch of liberal haters. have we been attack since 9/11-answer NO why because of Bush and his team, should we have been attack on 9/11 answer NO but thanks to CLinton and his team that did nothing to stop Osami and did you know the Bush and only Bush has been helping the country of Africa-contribution billions of dollars for food,medicine, clean water, etc no other country is doing it, but then we never hear about any of the good he has done it all about the war, people build a bridge and get over it. If CLinton has done his job in the 8 yrs he was president and gone after him after we were attack 3 times but i don't hear any liberals saying anything about that.

Posted at 1:49PM on Dec 17th 2008 by WOMAN9955

Before you go on with your 'backsliding', GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! OH, AND LEAR HOW TO SPELL!

2081 days ago

concerned citizen

Can you find my typo?

2081 days ago

Get Real!

#23...I found your TYPO...Every do to you? Try saying...Ever do to you...Learn to proofread before submitting your comments.

2081 days ago

VioletteUK

OH, AND LEAR HOW TO SPELL!

Posted at 3:12PM on Dec 17th 2008 by just saying
> Think that LEAR jet got in the way of your spelling ;)

2081 days ago