Brooke Hogan

Goes Commando

12/18/2008 8:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As demonstrated here by Brooke -- those Hogan kids sure are a pair of loose cannons.

tromba

Sorry, I don't get the masculine references. She is a statuesque young woman that I would bang in a nanosecond. Repeatedly.

my2sent

You people are calling her fat Just cause she is not 5' 2" 102 lbs like all the other fuglies. what a bunch of fu**tards!!!

Zara

so what. brooke looks beautiful there. yes, she's a big girl but it doesn't make her fat or look like a guy. give it up. if you stood next to her, half you bitches would be put to shame in the face, and all of you guys who are making fun of her would do her in a minute...

blues fan

I agree, too many of you have had your perceptions distorted by viewing all the little size 0 scarf-and-barfers.....Brooke is a big, beautiful woman.

TJ

I like her, she is the respectable hogan.

1. Brooke: she had a really good song a few years back and looks like she could bench about half of what i do...thumbs up
2. Hulk: i have his poster on my wall, and once considered using steroids because of him....hulkamania!
3, Nick (i feel bad for the kid, his friend wasn't even wearing a seatbelt, so he is to blame)
99. linda: fat lazy sugar momma witch

tina

If you counted 1000 people walking down the street in any town, she would be in the top 10%. Have you looked around lately, geez, she is good looking when you compare her to what is out among us. She may not be a Victoria Secret model clone, but she looks good enough!

steve

does she go commando ubove the waist or below it doesnt specify ether way thats hot if she keeps herself clean horrable pic of her tho she looks extrem tired or is that depressed with her music not being too take off she getting up there in age compared too where britny was at brooks age

tromba

Hey Steve,

I'm guessing that English is not your first language. Please tell me that English is not your first language or you are 5 years old.

2031 days ago

Brooke, you're busted. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Saltman

God, she's so fugly lol

whatthefrig

My God, what a skankazoid!!!! This broad and her old lady of a mother look like they work the streets!

pebbles

My kids are grown and I still make them wear a bra or at least 2 or 3 t-shirts. It just looks tacky slutty!

LOKI

Her bangability is pretty high right now, but look at the mother.

By the time she is 30, no thanks

LOKI

Big Bear

Good golly would you look at the size of that hog. Tell her to haul arse and it would take two trips.Fat and ugly are not a good combination Brooke.

Nalani

The men posting here that Brooke is too manly or too big are just a bit insecure about their own masculinity; They need to have some whimpering bean pole giggling next to them to make them feel like men, but any man that's put in the time with an Amazonian lover will confirm that if you're looking for something intense and mind-blowing there's nothing like a girl with a healthy sized body!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments