Jen Garner: 13 Going on 30 Months!

12/18/2008 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her unborn child protruding out of her belly, Jennifer Garner still managed to walk the streets of Santa Monica on Wednesday. Pregnant women should get medals!

The 36-year-old "Juno" star is due any minute now.

"Get me outta here, mommy!"

allysmom08

she looks beautiful. i know i wasnt looking like that when i was 9 months preg.

Tangie

There is no excuse for going out in public this grungy and dirty. Pregnant or not, if you can't at least wash your hair then stay home!

h20

She looks great! I agree with other posters that it's a boy. We'll see. She looks awesome for 36. I thought she was more like 30. Good for her; it's nice to see an actress become a down-to-earth soccer mom. Ben made a much better choice with her than J-Blow.

Bree

She looks beautiful she def looks like she is about to be a mommy again any second!

Queen Of The World

Has she washed her hair in the last 30 months? Eww - that is a mad oil slick she has going on there.

Joanne

That's what I have always heard: Carry high; it's a girl. Carry low; it's a boy. I carried low both times that the babies were boys. Carried high two times; both girls.. Good luck to you, Jennifer. Mean thing; all you who were critical of the way she looks. I bet that was either women who never had a baby and/or men, who never will.. You go, Jen. She didn't ask to have her pic taken...

Tazandra

Her hair looks clean as can be. But she has washed it and not done any styling to it. She's not in the last stages of pregnancy as I would not be in a similar situation in any mood to do anything to it other than let it air dry. That's all. Greasy hair hangs much much differently. Please go away lonely haters. Nobody believes your nonsense anyway other than those just like you.

Huh?

Kathy S, ya hit the nail on the head.

Ever notice all women's woes start with the previx "men" as in "men"arche, "men"struation, "men"strual cramps, "men"opause and my fav. "men"tal illness.

One other thing, when you're preg and the hormones are in high drive, the hair tends to be oily, even when you washed it before heading out the door.

Menarche-the age a girl starts her period.

pebbles

She is very much having a boy. I would put money on it.

Wendy

absolutely a boy!

Aileen

Jennifer looks great and I wish her nothing but a beautiful healthy baby. You haters need to go away. How can you tell from that pic that she did not wash her hair? You guys are idiots!!!!

curious

i still say she looks like a preggo nerd now! whatever happened to maternity clothes? why do women think it's ok to walk about with those lumps of child protruding? it's as bad as the boys wearing their jeans half way or more down their asses...stupid!

Devon

Christmas baby!

carol

She looks wonderful. When I was pregnant I got fat all over - I envy these women who only get big in their bellys and then after the child is born, go back to looking like they did before pregnancy. How do you do that? She looks great.

Bri

She looks great! if she is due any minute now and she has not dropped, i'm also willing to bet it's a boy! Ben Jr. is a-comin'!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments