"Price" Winner's Final Bid -- I Didn't Cheat!

12/18/2008 3:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While conspiracy theorists are raining down on "The Price Is Right" miracle, the dude who nailed the value of his showcase -- to the dollar -- is declaring there was no funny business, just crazy-ass skill.

Click to listen!

In a radio interview with DJ Andy Gil on 93.1 in Las Vegas, Terry Kniess explained how he called the exact price of not only his final showcase, but also the initial item up for bid that got him onstage. His trick: he watches the show A LOT.

Terry had already seen the "large, green egg ceramic cooker" on the show three weeks before -- so he knew it was $1175. As for his strategy for the Showcase Showdown -- you'll just have to listen.

cpod

I think it was fluke.....Who cares, maybe he's just a huge fan! Congrats dude!

Greg

Drew, you fat slob, you are ruining the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEED THE GIRL!

Andy Gil in on radio station 93.1 - not 91.3.

FEED THE GIRL!

Wow, that was a quick fix of radio station screw up - thanks TMZ.

Ken

Good for him. Not rocket science here people and there are many of us here in Vegas who understand how someone who has a good grasp of numbers can recall these numbers.

idiots

its the price is right for not changing prizes and using the same ones didnt they learn from patterns when the guy was winning on press your luck a long time ago.. drew is a jerk and should have even faked excitment even if he wasnt all that enthused if thats the only host we get they chould cancel it cause drew sucks

Drew

DREW CAREY IS THE BIGGEST DOUCHE BAG AND HE HAS CLEARLY BROUGHT THE GAME DOWN!!! NOT SURPRISINGLY ITS RATINGS ARE TOILET LEVEL!!! HE IS A NO TALENT - OVER STUFFED CIRCUS MIDGET!!!! GET OVER YOURSELVES ALREADY - DUDE WON. YOU HAVE PEOPLE SCREAMING DOLLAR AMOUNTS OUT. AS HE CLEARLY STATED, THE ITEMS FOR SALE HAVE BEEN USED ON THE SHOW LIKE 100 TIMES. ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN SOMEONE WILL START CALCULATING IN THEIR HEAD. CONGRATS TO HIM!!! DREW CAREY IS A SLOTH WHO IS ABOUT AS FUNNY AS A DOOR KNOB.

The Real Sid Shady

I can't get the audio but I believe him. They have the same prizes all the time. Fire Drew. He is an a-hole.

stacey

It's absolutely possible. We have a friend that LOVES the show and hosts 'Price is Right Parties' (why? who knows, but he does!) Anyway, he knows every price, not only of the prizes but even for the little ones that are part of the games. They re-use the same stuff over and over. Our friend has been banned from being allowed to play he has won so many times. When we went with him, we had to pretend we didn't know him and sit far away in line otherwise they wouldn't pick people that they thought were with him! One of our friends got called up...he got every single thing right on skill that he could...but the stuff that was luck he lost on!
They should change their stuff up once in awhile!!

Creepy Bill

I like Drew, I have a man crush on him and would let him stick a finger up my ass.

my 3 cents

blaaaahhh blaaaahhh blaaaahhh
boring

MJ

the guy watches a lot. Congrats. I love Drew he is hot and I would do the sanchaz with him

Lisa

Check out that DJ's webpage. He's hot.

savagemouse

All you have to do is watch the show and pay attention. Like the 2 iPhone prize they use every few weeks to get up on stage. I know they are $299 a piece retail, and two would be $598. Every time. But I've only ever seen one person get it right on the nose. That's one when I need to yell at the television! So many stupid people get to play on this show that when an actual smart person gets on they can totally clean house!

Why?

Bob Barker has more energy then Drew Carey and he is on his death bed.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments