Speidi -- Our Marriage is Real ... and Secret!

12/18/2008 2:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt want us to believe they really are married – but no one is ever going to see their marriage license. Because that's just how discreet they are.

The legality of the Speidi nuptials are being questioned because a judge that supposedly married them at L.A. Superior Court doesn't actually sit on the bench there and civil marriages aren't done in courtrooms anyway. Spence tells Us they "checked the confidentiality box" so no proof of marriage license.

Hilarious: MTV says they did capture Speidi on camera with the person who does all civil unions, but they did it after hours to avoid inconveniencing other couples.

Kay

GO AWAY! SHOO!

fo real

WHO GIVES TWO F**KS!
THERE CORNY. THEY HAVE NOTHING GOING ON FOR THEMSELVES SO THEY WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION. WE WILL PROBABLY SEE SPENCER GETTING F**&ED IN THE A** SOON FOR PUBLICITY. HEIDI HAS A NARROW FACE. TOO MUCH WORK DONE WAY TOO EARLY.

Mark

Ok...they get married, or so they say. Then they say it is legal...because of so many people questioning it... people question it because they are always doing weird stuff to get attention..calling the paps to tell them where they will be..then acting like they are surprised they are being photographed...but posing like inexperienced models... then they say they checked the "confidential" box...why??...if they are promoting their marriage, why would they check that box??... becasue they dont want people to find out it was a sham and a publicity stunt...i mean they stage publicity stunts every week becasue otherwise who would want to take their picture... they are famous for nothing...unless you count the "scripted" reality show they are in...such douchbags...anyway... the best bet is..NO..they are not married..just another publicity stunt...the real question is why is TMZ always giving them attention??? who cares??? If TMZ did not put their pics up, they would never be in any mags or internet pap sites...because they are not celebriites..just pap whores...heres a bigger question...TMZ should check out medical records and see if Heidi use to be a man... I mean...How many real girls have a MAN jaw like that??...seriously...look at her jaw...I know a hundred guys that would kill for a man jaw like that...my bet is she was a man and had a sex change...and that would explain why Spencer is with her...I mean really...Spencer with a chick??...he is as gay as me..and yes I am a gay man!! And I would love to have Heidi's jaw...Very handsome and masculine!!

beach gal

Who cares? Everyone is sick of hearing about these two. Quit taking up space on your site over these two. They are nothing but attention grabbers that you are supporting.

colleen

I coudn't even be bothered to read this stupidity. GO AWAY No one cares.

Firefly

I don't know why I like reading anything about Speidi but I do. I guess I feel more normal after reading about their "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME aren't we special crap that they feed us. I especially like to read about them when they do something so idiotic that it makes you wonder why do they keep on when everyone finds them to be such ignorant a**holes. Some of the things they do are so staged it makes me embarrassed for them. Do they really think real people act that way?They are like a horrible car wreck, you don't want to look as your peeking through your fingers, but you don't want to miss anything either. Also, what is up with Heidi's mouth? It's always open like she's catching flies, is that the way she smiles? She shouldn't do that it makes her face look longer than it already is. As for Spencer, that guy makes you feel dirty like you can catch something from him just by being near him. He gives me the HEEBEE JEEBEES.

Firefly

I know why I like to read about them. We need laughter in our lives and these two idiots with their idiotic schemes to get noticed is hilarious. If Heidi had any ounce of self respect left she would run as fast as she can away from that media whore Spencer. But she doesn't and we will continued to be shocked, sickened, and grossed out by these two.

Mark

Please stop talking about these pieces of SH$%! Everytime I see them or hear about them I get sick to my stomach.

Browneyedgirl

Now to all of those red-necks out there who say marriage is meant only for heterosexuals and that allowing gay couples to marry creates a mockery of the institution... aren't you glad these two morons are taking marriage so seriously?

Razorback

Posted at 9:41AM on Dec 18th 2008 by Mark

Mark you brought a really good point. Why check the confidentiality box when your a^s is publicly selling the pics, announcing it to the paps, having cameras at your wedding, etc... I hate this couple so much with a passion, I just had to comment about them. The show nor them thought that when you get married, it becomes public information. Which could easily be proven rather it's real or not. And it has been proven to be fake. I can't believe these people (including Lauren and MTV) think people believe that the show is real. Stop going around saying it is because it ain't. Bring back the old Laguna days. At least that stuff was somewhat real and not scripted.

bree

colleen is funny... she can't be bothered to read the article, but she has plenty of time to comment. get a life please =) love ya!

Razorback

Posted at 10:20AM on Dec 18th 2008 by Lippy

Excellent point!!!!!!! And they are Republican's too. A party of FAKE IGNORANT MORONS.

ledzep2112

It really is quite enjoyable to see the lengths these two people will go to for attention. I really do enjoy it and it gives me a laugh often. Thanks for brightening my day TMZ!

But on the serious side - How deep must Heidi & Spencer's (actually it seems everyone on the the show The Hills) lack of self esteem must be to constantly need validation (by anyone! It doesn't matter who!) ? It is VERY clear that they know they have nothing to offer to anyone - save for a daily willingness to make absolute fools of themselves.

In olden times there were people who used to do crazy things for laughs and attention but they were forced to leave society, join a circus and wear makeup in order to differentiate themselves from the "normal" society. These people were called clowns. I guess then, that Heidi & Spencer (and the rest of The Hills cast) and the 2008/modern day version of clowns.

mistysmom

Actually, these two are really smart(or their advisors are) They have no talent and yet here they are rich and on top of the world.They are laughing their butts off all the way to the bank.

Octowelfaremom

When will these two idiots 15 minutes be up? Yuck..their fake smiles, bodies, hair, etc., is just too much to take anymore. Ugh...kinda like Larry Birkhead...they make money doing absolutely nothing...you just wish they would go away...far far away.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments