Jen & John --

The Walk of Shame

12/19/2008 12:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She usually avoids the paps like the plague, so it was all too suspicious when Jen Aniston let John Mayer take her for a cozy arm-in-arm walk in NY last night -- where he happened to shamelessly plug her upcoming flick...

videos
Planned out much?

Bunnie

Please remember to print the same kind of language the next time you put up a picture of Angelina Jolie innocently out with one of her 18 kids.

Buttercup321

This is beyond sad.

Jen has nothing going on in her life , except this movie, and i think the only people who will see it will be the " team Aniston' nuts.

There is no way on earth she will ever compare with Angelina, although I notice that she now taking up " cause of the month ", suddenly she is going to save the children.

If she had thought about Brad and not her less than stellar career , she WOULD have saved her husband AND had her own kids to save :)

JM is a tool. I loved his music , and I some how feel that his relationship with Jen is just for show.

OK,Im done.........

PS She could take off her clothes and walk though Time Square but she will never look as good as AJ fully clothed in a Nuns habit

dee

It looks like they were probably having a pleasant walk until you guys showed up!

proud 2 be black

I wish John and Jen all the best. They compliment each other well. They are entitled to walk the streets. As a previous writer stated Jen is doing something right and I agree. If they are doing this to promote a movie, thats okay, not a crime.

Mari

She is boring. I dont think shes cute either. You couldnt pay me to watch a movie with her in it. I would rather gauge my eyes out. Team Brangelina.

kennedy

she's a fool if she thinks he will not break her heart AGAIN....with all of that money you would think she would get a nose job!!!!!

Movie Ticket Buyer

Lovely to see such genuinely nice human beings in love during the holidays! Jen is glowing, and John looks as if he's completely given his heart to her. Body language tell the tale. Good luck to them both! And thanks TMZ, for once not bashing Jen, or making snide ungracious remarks (tongue in cheek)

SUN

You notice the haircut?? Looks like one of Brads. I will admit, she does seem like a real dud, but hey... she has money, so guess she can be whatever she likes. I think she would be a real needy person to live with, despite her money.

danyelle

I'm starting to like seeing them together! They make a cute couple. I think they really are in love.

Judilee

Like Tom Cruise being all nice to Matt Lauer and being on every talk show around and being so chatty nice to the press isn't for his new movie. So why pick on Jen?

MoMunnay

TMZ, you guys are idiots. That was a short walk to a building where the DA paps wouldn't give them an ounce of breathing room. As for the shameless plug, the mere mention of the word "movie" doesn't constitute a plug of any kind.

gayle

Why is she back with that stupid moron John Mayer? Come on Jen...you can get anybody...why that dork?

Carrys F.

They were acting suspicious and everyone was willing to jump to report it. And that's the story that we readers just are begging the media to give us. I guess it works for everyone then, doesn't it???

Mel

Everyone was laughing because he looked more into the reporter during Jens premier so this is damage control. These are two big fakes. John has no dignity yet.

Mel

Douchifer are so desperate pathetic. Jen is so afraid that her dog movie is not going to do well.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments