'Twas the Night

We Almost Ruined

Christmas

12/19/2008 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

At some point every child finds out the "truth" about Santa -- and thanks to one brutal slip of the tongue, that time for Kingston James McGregor Rossdale may have been last night.

Kingston & Gavin: Click to watch

wallacs

Seriously, people. Please, please, please, get a life. I found this site doing research for an article I'm writing on Pop Culture and the media, but I had to comment. Who made you people the morality police, or parenting experts? If those commenting had even a semblance of a life, you'd realize how pathetic and grasping you all seem. Seriously, wow. Yuck. Get out. Volunteer, get a Nexflix subscription, buy a book, but for Chrissake, quit going online and making judgements about people you've never met. And for those inevitable cries of "HYPOCRITE!", yes I realize that I am doing exactly what I am telling you not to do, but it will be the first and last time I ever comment, I promise.

Merry Christmas you freaks.

2051 days ago

its Me

All I have to say it....WHAT AN IDIOT!

2051 days ago

Karly

Awww, definitely they camera men need to watch what they say sometimes, honestly this is ridiculous

2051 days ago

Tangie

#15... you have issues.....

2051 days ago

ash

Just because they want their kids believing in some fat man running around in a suit handing out gifts doesn't mean anyone else should buy into the hype - that's what you get for lying to your rugrats.

2051 days ago

ash

The kid needs a reality check on the real meaning of Christmas apparently.

2051 days ago

Christie

I think you should remember that TMZ is shown at 7:00pm in some areas and you showed this segment talking about Santa not being real, then you went on and on about Santa not being real. My 8 year old son is borderline, he really wants to believe in Santa (this is probably his last year) and your show planted yet another seed of doubt in his mind 6 days before Christmas. How many kids do you think saw this segment? I am just disappointed that someone at your show would not think about kids being awake during your broadcast. Merry Christmas!

2051 days ago

lauren

my little brother couldnt get over his binky. The paps need to steer clear of the celebribabies. It really crosses the line.

2051 days ago

ash

I don't think an eight year old kid should be watching TMZ in the first place, much less thinking that Santa is "real".

2051 days ago

The whisperer

tempertantrum well duh!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the kid he still has a pacifier. you can't keep them young forever GWEN they'll grow up to be stupid.

2051 days ago

QUINCYGIRL

I HAVE SEEN SOME REALLY GOOFY STUFF YOUR CAMERMEN OR REPORTERS OR WHATEVER THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. THEY SEEM TO BE PRETTY ILLITERATE. JUST WHERE DO YOU GET THEM TMZ?

2051 days ago

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Good God, its CHRISTMAS... LEAVE THEM ALONE you stalking vermin.

I would love to see a vigilante pick off paps... wouldnt bother me a bit.

2050 days ago

rachel

I am willing to bet this @ss did it on purpose! Jerks! Leave the kids out of your insanity (and the parents for that matter)!

2048 days ago