Banned Mormon to Church: Yo' Mama!

12/20/2008 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The creator of a shirtless Mormon Missionary calendar was excommunicated from the church and denied his BYU diploma after publication -- and now that he's out, he's going after Mormon moms for a final "screw you."

Mormon Muffins: Click to launch
Meet the Mormon Muffins -- hot mothers, all active in the church, who love showing skin just as much as they love Joseph Smith Jr.

These stacked mommies took it off for the 2010 "A Taste of Motherhood" calendar. Who knew that magic underwear was so sexy?

KASH

I love Chad's calendars and I love that he's found a way to be a master publicist! Good for him!! I'm so surprised that our resident cult members (mormons) have been able to post comments without proselytizing and noting their "church's" website. Great self control, guys!

1946 days ago

rjinchi

Come on guys - we all know "Mormonisn" isnt a real religion..... its like Scientology.

1946 days ago

Tami

Hey rjinchi do you know ANYTHING about Mormons?? Do you have any idea about the faith...no you don't...If you did you'd have respect. But you're an idiot so I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you..Obviously, you have no idea about any religion...

1946 days ago

Johnny Wadd

Now this is a story!!! More, more, more...

1946 days ago

me

These are the best looking "mormon moms" they could find? Come one, I know some who are much better looking than that!

1946 days ago

bobbyozone

THYEY BE SOME BIG LEGGEGEG BITCHE THATB IWISH WOUNG JUMP ME TWICE

1946 days ago

bobbyozone

OH ---LOOK... I,LL BE REALL,, I;M GOOD WITH ANBY WOMAN WHO LIKES MY COINS"

{{{{WHATEVER, I;M HIORN,,,,,GGGTTTGGTTGGGTRDFEDF4EDFEDF4EDFG64EDFG4EDSA

1946 days ago

bobbyozone

that short haired woman is fine , the marie osmond look-a -like is hott too

1946 days ago

Annoyed

Magic Underwear????? Why don't you do your research before you slander someone's religion? Would you do that to any other religion?

1946 days ago

jeanikins

I know a whole lot about your religion - I have read the Book of Mormon loads of times; far more than I'd like to admit being that it is a work of pure fiction.
I also know about magic underwear. Of course Mormons don't call it that but that is how it is know to people outside the church. For me, it's Masonic Underwear - what's the difference? None! It is ugly, uncomfortable and has stitching right on your nipples. It turns everyone into clones and that is why the church pushes it. You cannot wear it and be immodestly dressed.
Marie Osmond and her famous brother Donny have worn far less in public, on stage, night after night in his case in nothing but a loincloth. He looked pretty hot too. Why are Chad's calendars wrong but the Osmonds are okay?
Go on, I dare you to give me a GOOD answer to that one.
In actual fact the more I learn about Mormonism the less I respect it. Do you respect the Catholic Church or do you make fun of its rituals? Bet you do, don't lie.

1945 days ago

R.Zimmerman

12. Very classy reference to "Mormon underwear". Why not ridicule the Catholic Rosary beads and the Jewish yamaka while you're at it.

Posted at 1:18PM on Dec 20th 2008 by emosche

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Because they (it's yarmulke, BTW) are associated with religious observance and are due respect. Cults are due nothing but contempt.

1945 days ago

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

these ladies are very pretty...and the pictures are so tasteful...they're adorable.

I find the mormon church's/mormon's criticism of these women ironically ridiculous and comical...considering mormon MEN can marry 14 year old daughters of their current wives along with their wives’ 17 year old sisters...however mormon WOMEN get crucified for wearing camis and undershirts (not even bras but undershirts) in pictures **shakes head**

GOOD FOR YOU LADIES...you look beautiful!!

1945 days ago

sheeple

To post #28, "Adorable" Really? Adorbale? For some reason that was not the first word that came to my mind. Adorable is for puppies and babies, not skanky females. And lets stop talking about the religion. This site is purely to judge their physical deficits. If people want to put a calendar out there, they will be either ridiculed or congratulated. In this case, ridiculed. Brooke Burke they are not.

1944 days ago