Big Babies Banned from Obama Inauguration

12/21/2008 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you planned on taking a chair or a stroller to Obama's swearing-in on Jan. 20 -- think again.

Officials are saying "safety first" as thermoses, coolers, backpacks and signs also won't be allowed along the parade route -- but it's the chairs and strollers that are causing a big fuss.

On the bright side -- there won't be a lot of babies crying when the oath is administered.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Still in Shock

Hay, Sham, I think bush is an idiot. You are saying that because some people bitched about bush, that now people can bitch about obama. Well, Obama isn't the president yet and he hasn't killed over 5000 people starting a dumbass unwinable war. Wait till he f**ks up, then complain. This little situation is nothin' to start protests about. Wait till he REALLY hits your wallet. I didn't like bush, i didn't vote for obama and i don't give a rats *ss about your opinions.

Posted at 9:18AM on Dec 23rd 2008 by Lucy

Lucy,

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, however you are forgetting about all the people who died in ALL the attacks by Al Queda even before 9-11-01, the embassy's, hotels, military bases, The World Trade Center in 1992, The Khobar Towers, in 1996, (that one killed a marine friend of mine).The USS Cole on October 12th, 2000 that had to port in Yemen, to re-fuel, these are only a few. SEVERAL WERE UNDER CLINTONS WATCH!!!!!
DID BILL CLINTON HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE CARE OF IT??? NOPE

Lucy you really need to do your homework!!!!!!

Bush has kept us SAFE for over 7 1/2 years, you should be Thankful, instead of bitching about it!!!!!
At least George W. Bush has some balls!!!!!

Yes we have lost many soldiers.

Unfortunately that is part of war. War is UGLY.

Would you rather have Al Queda blowing up and using IED's here on our soil??????????

Lucy, Al Queda started this war, DID YOU THINK BUSH WAS JUST GONNA SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING?????
He is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't on ANYTHING?????

Wait till Obama takes office, Did you know after Obama's first security briefing, he started back peddling and saying it was going to take longer????? You know why, because no one knows what is in the security briefings each morning...that's why!!!!

So, Yes, wait until Obama takes office after January then YOU CAN BITCH ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2026 days ago

Still in Shock

Lucy
No one gives a rats *ss about your opinions.

Stop spamming the TMZ board with your stupida** comments!

2026 days ago

Lucy Phoenix

Lucy,

DID BILL CLINTON HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE CARE OF IT??? NOPE
At least George W. Bush has some balls!!!!!
Yes we have lost many soldiers.
He is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't on ANYTHING?????

Posted at 12:49PM on Dec 23rd 2008 by Edward R.

1) I wasn't impressed with Clinton and I hate Hillary.
2) Can you draw a direct line from Osama Bin Laden to Saddam? Did Saddam tell Osama to bomb the World Trade Center? Why aren't those billions of dollars spent looking for Osama?
3) "Weapons of mass destruction?" North Korea has plenty. Why didn't we attack them instead? Bush floundered around and made an ass of himself. He doesn't even know the proper distribution of forces. Army, Air Force, Marine, Navy for world action. National Guard for USA protection, Coast Guard for USA coastal protection. He's sending everybody away from the goal line (The USA) and leaving us unguarded. National Security? Lip service and jobs for the pissy minorities who make old men take off their shoes.
4) You can't win a holy war. You can't change a culture thousands of years older than christianity if they don't want to change. We are not saviours of earth.
My father is Army Colonel, my brother is Air Force. I know the military well.
You people have it easy now and you don't even know it. Try starving in Africa with no electricilty, water or food.

2026 days ago

Lucy Phoenix

79. Lucy
No one gives a rats *ss about your opinions.
Stop spamming the TMZ board with your stupida** comments!
Posted at 12:54PM on Dec 23rd 2008 by Melinda

Melinda

Definition of Spam
a disruptive commercial message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.

You do not own the board. You do not know the meaning of spam. You are insignificant. Pay attention to the teacher and quit goofing off at school.

Lucy

2026 days ago

Still in Shock

Lucy

Posted at 2:52PM on Dec 23rd 2008 by Lucy

Lucy,

You don't own the board either, dear.

Yes, I do know the meaning of spam, your disruptive posts.

How do you know I am INSIGNIFICANT? You do not know me.

Already have my education, I worked my butt off and finished college with my degree.

This is part of what you told Edward R.

My father is Army Colonel, my brother is Air Force. I know the military well.

Well, dear, I have family members who have served in our military, have sacrificed their lives, and I have family members who are serving now. So I as well, know the military.

How would your Father and Brother like to see these posts of you ranting and raving opposing the choices they have made to serve our country?

WHY DON'T YOU SUPPORT THE JOB YOUR FAMILY DOES FOR US, IN YOUR POSTS???

I know what Africa is like, why do you think we all live here? DUH....

Oh, by the way, you might want to pay attention to your teacher, especially in spelling and grammar, it is not saviours, it is saviors, and it is not electricilty, it is electricity; also christianity starts with a capital C, (Christianity).

It is obvious, all you do is camp out on the computer, and wait for someone to post on this board, then you
CYBER-BULLY them.

Good grief....GET A CLUE....and....GET A LIFE!

2026 days ago

Lucy Phoenix

Melinda, And yet here you are, coming back to an old post, just to rant at me. LOL. You get over it, my dear. I am amused by your correction of my spelling and grammar. It was deliberate just to piss you off. How much time did you waste creating your reply? You could have been out somewhere doing good. Naw, you're a whiner. Bitching makes you happy. Bossing others makes you feel superior. Such a silly, insignificant person, thinking I will change due to your thrashing. What are you neglecting right now while checking to see if I responded? Go do something important.

2025 days ago

Still in Shock

Lucy,

You obviously have some kind of problem.
Your name is all through this thread arguing with everybody.
Sure you misspelled the words in your post uh-huh yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
What a miserable life you must have.
Just admit it.
What were you neglecting when you came back to see if someone replied to you?
What are you neglecting now because I relied to you?
Stop your bitching on a message board.
Melinda just handed your ass to you on a platter. LOL ROTFLMAOAU

2025 days ago

cc

I'm LMAO at all of you who hate Obama...losing this election is just EATING at you, isn't it? Look at the mess you morons created...yeah, it's YOUR fault. You elected those bozos, not based on experience but based on religious and abortion stances and look what you accomplished. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As for Obama, keep the damn kids and chairs out...it makes more room for those of us who want to be there to see History in the making and the beginning of better times for all of us. Unfortunately, it'll be better times for you idiot right wingers as well...too bad we can't keep your lives from improving and make you continue to live under the same crap you kept in the White House for 8 years.

I'm Liberal and loving it...I can't tell you how much your anger gives me unadulterated joy!!!!!!

2021 days ago