Kate Walsh: It Was Over Before You Thought!

12/24/2008 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Walsh has filed her own divorce papers, and she's sayin' the marriage was over before her hubby even knew.

In papers filed this afternoon in L.A. County Superior Court, Walsh says she and Alexander Young separated on November 17. Alex, who filed for divorce earlier this month, claims in his papers they separated on November 22. Maybe he should have gotten the clue at dinner on November 20 when the maitre d' announced, "Young, party of one."

Neither party wants spousal support. They married on September 1, 2007. Both agree the marriage is kaput due to "irreconcilable differences."

Charliesmom

She seems pretty full of herself. Like Guy Ritchie, this guy is better off.

Anita

How many more days until Bush goes home?????

There is a village in Texas looking for their idiot.

RITE ING KLAS

And these people are on your site because why?

FartinAss

*farts on all commentators*

leslie

hey number "2" "longsuffering" you make us suffer with your so overused so yesterday comment - how original -good grief!

waffle

this correlates to the rumour i heard that alex filed his divorce papers before kate to make it seem like she was the guilty party when in fact he had done something to make her want to divorce him.

Keith

Who are these people? Are they on tv or something?
Seriously, I have no idea who they are.

Overboard

Don't like her-or the show she's in anyways--don't think she'd be easy to get along with....

Anita

Have oagree.
Good riddance to the most incompetent president since Harding.
I just hope our country surives till Jan. 14

Joanne

It's really too bad the marriage didn't work out..

someone

What did he do to make her file before Christmas?

cochino

so um...

who are they and why should I friggin care?????

Arizona

cochino wrote: "who are they and why should I friggin care?"

Exactly. For the life of me I don't have a clue who they are. Not. A. Clue.

A

I want to see her divorce papers!

Kevin

What an "F" up. this is what happens when "stars" try to "purchase a spouse through money and influence, rather than invest time and emotion. Both these soulless individuals make a mockery of the marriage institute. To them marriage is a status symbol that requires just as much investment as purchasing luggage at the store.

Like the previous comments, "who are they and why should I care"...I think it because I need to watch out and not spend any entertainment dollars on either of these two if they should pop up somewhere.

IMDB history seems to suggest that Kate Walsh was just possibly hired for good looks to fill crappy roles in which no talent was needed until she hit Greys Anatomy. IMDB for him produces several names none of which seemed to be anything impressive.

I won't be watching Greys Anatomy anytime soon as just all the bad press from those actors seem to imply the management hired an "Idiot farm" for talent.

2042 days ago