Michael Jackson -- The New Kevin Bacon

12/24/2008 4:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson has not just leased a $100,000 a month mansion -- by making the deal he's created a connection with Justin Timberlake, Ed Hardy, "Baywatch" and "Dancing with the Stars."

Here's the deal. As we first reported, Jackson inked the deal for the Holmby Hills mansion several weeks ago. The place is owned by the Guez living trust, managed by Hubert Guez, a textile magnate who is the newly named CEO of Ed Hardy. Now here's where the plot thickens. Jacko made a rare public appearance last May at the 50th birthday party of Christian Audigier, the famous Ed Hardy designer.

But wait, there's more. Hubert Guez has a brother, Paul, who ran a massive textile company with him. Paul has a son, Danny, who started a clothing line with Justin Timberlake, called William Rast.

But the story isn't over. Paul's other son, David, is an actor, but he doesn't use his dad's last name. Rather, David uses his mom's maiden name -- Charvet. Yes, the same David Charvet who was on "Baywatch" and is engaged to Brooke Burke.

Kevin Bacon, eat your heart out.

my thoughts

who cares mj is a pervert freak I dont give a whoot who the hell like him anymore ..ust because a person is famous does not give them the right to get away with such crimes

Borat

And after all that nonsense Michael Jackson is still a pedo.

Spellchamp

TMZ, I have seen numerous misspellings the past several months. If you can't get your group to do it right, then hire ME!

It's 'magnate' and no, I don't use spellcheck! I was a spelling bee finalist back in Ohio when I was 10 years old!

Sam

How can I become as "broke" as Michael Jackson?

Hlove

Since TMZ is openly GAY, maybe they have a connect with Jacko===>?

jjj

Who knew textiles were magnetic?

Unknown

Tom Pickens,
I think that audio & picture of Micheal has just scared me for life.

CTMom

that's MAGNATE not MAGNET you asses

Oats

Desperate news day TMZ?

Kay

I always thought Michael Jackson was trying to turn himself into Peter Pan, but maybe it was Kevin Bacon all along. Cute, white, small nose, square jaw. Hmmmmm. Sorry, Michael. Kevin is a real man. You're a freak.

wickedorchid

Magnet.....thanks for the laugh.

I wonder where all of his money is hidden? Because his standard of living is still pretty royal.

abby

huh?

Sheila

huh? Im totally lost.

h20

Thank God, I thought I had drunk too much eggnog there for a second. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is confused and could not possibly care less.

Kate (ironically)

He's magnetically attracted to textiles? Haha! I think that will be my new insult for idiotic people from now on: "You're such a magnet...."

Thanks for the laugh TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments