« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Macho Camacho: Nacho Dinero

12/30/2008 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former boxing Champ Hector "Macho" Camacho Sr. claims his ex-GF raided his bank account and now wants Wachovia Securities to foot the bill.

According to a federal lawsuit filed in Mississippi, Bonita Money (Bonita translates in English to "pretty") convinced Wachovia to transfer $125,000 from Hector's account to Bonita's B of A account, and Wachovia happily obliged.

The suit claims Hector never authorized the transfer and that Wachovia is responsible for the alleged fraud.

Hector wants a heck of a lot more than the 125 -- he's suing for a cool $1 mil.

By the way Nice Money is doing hard time for burglary and kidnapping her estranged hubby.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

monny j

I think that woman is maybe..."Bo Money" who used to be a so-called Hollywood agent or something a while ago,she was a BS artist then IF this is the same chick.

1937 days ago

phatnorm

Right On......................

1937 days ago

phatnorm

RIGHT ON...................

1937 days ago

seth

Bonita means money hoe! Nothing pretty about a thief. What right does this bitch or anyone have to steal money and a Bank letting her do it. The bank shoulds be sued. They waste all the monies on bad loans then want tax payers to bail them out so they can get there 1.6Billion Dollars for bonus before the end of the year. Give him and the tax payers there money back . The Bank is Liable.

1937 days ago

steven nelson

LEAVE BO MONEY ALONE YOU JEALOUS BASTARDS...NONE OF YOU PROBABLY EVER HAD 125K IN YOUR LIFE, LOSERS! LET SEE YOU GET 1`25K FROMYOUR GF S OR WIVES AS*H*LES!

1916 days ago

getyourfactsrightpunks

so funny you clowns dont have a clue, someone said she got 30 years, lol, i just talked to her..... if tigers professional babysitting wife can get the kind of money she got , then surely his commonlaw girlfriend should be entitled to a coupla hundred thousand....you guys are haters.

bo

I have to say I am very amused by all the haters that choose to make comments on Tabloid hype. Unfortunately Hector cannot sue Wachovia because he gave me power of attorney and authorized the transfer of the funds. He actually owes me more than that. And as far as the bitter wannabe actors that claimed that I scammed actors, they're obviously upset because I refused to represent them. Get the real facts people, anything else is SLANDER!!! Love and blessings y'all. Don't hate me cuz you aint me. LOL

Romeo

I think Bo is dating David Ruffin's son D-Ruff. I goggled her and she seems to have a long rap sheet. I don't really know D-Ruff personally, but she doesnt seem to be a good choice for him. His ex-wife was young and beautiful. Bo looks old enough to be his Mother. She must have a lot of money and is buying him. I'm not sure why a man would want a woman charged with kidnapping her ex husband and stealing money from an ex.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2