Jennifer Love Hewitt

Chasin' Tail

12/31/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite being tangled in its leash and out of breath, Jennifer Love Hewitt's dog desperately tried to free itself yesterday by pulling its unsuspecting master into traffic.

bostnkid

that broad is just an idiot.

2059 days ago

brylcream

Maybe the moron should have put on shoes instead of skates for better handling in case of an emergency! Even multi-tasking has its limits.

2059 days ago

Hawkeye

Jennifer can tie me up with a leash and take me for a walk any day...

Tat makes no sense.

2059 days ago

UhDuh

She has Boxer girl just like mine. They could be twins...except mine is a little cuter. :) Best dogs ever! But they are super strong. I would never be daring enough to wear skates with my baby. She drags my butt down when I am just in normal footwear. Not so smart Love...

2059 days ago

Diana Baker, Missouri

This dog is not tangled up in his harness. It is a harmess that prevents the dog from jupming up on other people. And just ask Cesar Millan (star of National Geo. channel's Dog Whisperer) if skating isn't the best exercist for you and your dog. Are you people reading on the Internet dumb or what?

2059 days ago

UhDuh

So you are saying a guy who claims the ability to communicate with dogs states that we should rollerskate with our animals? I think I will stick to what I know. But thanks anyway....

By the way, good job at linking the Dog Whisperer to the Ghost Whisperer. Well played.

2059 days ago

nonny henny

adorable!

2059 days ago

cowbulls

Next time post a picture of JLH running with her dog on the beach. She belongs in a bikini or taking one off.

2059 days ago

iloverock&roll

I love her as an actress, but god I wish she were doing the work herself so she could get rid of some of her weight issues. All that said, this picture is still cute.

2059 days ago

Kendra Would Rock Your C**k!

Nummm Nummm Nummm Nummm! Sluuuuuuurp! Yummy! Better taste than Godiva chocolate.
Her body is INDEED a wonderland!

2059 days ago

TheRaw420

It must of been around 1993 or so, I was a UPS delivery man in the
Burbank media district of California. I had an overnight delivery for
a girl named Jennifer Love, from a studio executive. She was probably
12 or 13 years old. One of the coolest gals I'd ever had the pleasure
of meeting, she was a star, and she had not even been discovered yet.
She offered me a drink of water, I was in a hurry, she was one of the
actors I always delivered to who became a great success.

Gwen Stefani being the second woman I met who also became a great
star....

2058 days ago

anonymous

it´s truth what i have just heard????
jennifer has broke up with ross???
thay are not giong to marry!!!!!!!
that must be a joke because they looked very happy together
i saw an article on people magazine wich says that she was very sad while she was fillming ghost whisperer
please say something about her or interview her to know if that is truth or not because it would be a very bad joke!!!

2053 days ago

chris

who cares about any of this?

2015 days ago