The Charred Ghost of Shauna Sand's Future

12/31/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The human remains of Donatella Versace frolicked on the beach in St. Barts on Wednesday.

La Dona's purple bikini accented all the latest trends this season: fried hair, plutonium injected breasts and saggy leather skin.

All the alleged 53-year-old needs is a pair of orthopedic Lucite platform stripper heels and she could be the spitting, coughing, hacking image of Shauna Sand in five years.

tacoluv

Are you sure she is not dead?? "Weekend at Versaces" I think that m ovie took place in St Barts as well! Holy Sh*t!!!!!!

Barb

Seriously, it's hard to believe she is only 53.. Are you kidding me?

Wayne Newtn

can we talk?...let go of your inhibtions...release those thoughts &
feelings that you suppress...can you feel it?...are the animalistic
urges rising...emanating from between your loins...growing and
strengthening with each and every thrust of your being...rise
up...rise as your body shudders..with pounding ferocious that you
craze and exhort...scream...yell...whimper...as you now curl into the
fetal...forlorn that you may now never again experience that which
was..both ecstatic and exhilarating...come with me..join me in the
journey to find the truth...to which you have just witnessed...open
your eyes now...wipe the tears from your cheek...catch your
breath...that was just taken away...steady the trembles that quivers
through your body of which we call woman...share with me yours so
that i shall share with you mines...let us now explore ourselves, in
silence...so that we may chance again to recapture that which we have
just experienced...ssshhh...quiet now...touch...ssshhh...feel..be
good
to yourselves...go on now...go on...

Carnac

NURSE; HIV Test - STAT.

Wasn't her husband the lover of GIanni Versace who left him for his sister D,?

I'm not saying anything other than she looks like Satay of Dog on a stick, but come on Donatella.

Wayne Newtn

the sun is out and overhead...we wake with skin still quivering from
the night's delight...but, we must take note of our day's
dilemna...how to forge on?...while thoughts of past ecstasy remain
vivid within our being...we rise, we shower, we dress...all the
while, the tingle remains...in those secret parts, that dare we
reveal...can we suppress that which we desire?...a desire so strong
that we see in everyone, a chance to act on that desire...friend or
stranger, acquaintance or unknown...we look at all, believing that
they can unleash that we have come to
expect...yearn...hide....defuse...ignore, no more....the want is too
strong...the quest reborn, find that, the feeling that warms the
innermost within ourselves...can we hold on 'til the search is no
more?...find the strength, find the fortitude...that will be rewarded
at searches end...when night falls, the prize will be found...return
to your comfort, retreat to your den of delight...be pleased that you
will receive that which you have searched for...ssshhh...ssshhh...go
now...go now and claim your prize...reward yourself with the zealous
fervor, that cannot be descirbed...go now..go now,,.feel the
pleasures, you have waited for since you felt it's all-encompassing
power...muscles twitch...body writhing...mind racing....racing to the
climax of all you have wanted...go now...go on....

LisaK

I am never one to make fun of someone else and how they look while in a bathing suit. But are you sure this woman is 53 years old? I mean, I have seen people on the beach who was older and they looked better than this woman does. So are you sure she is not more 63 or 73 maybe?!! I bet she is lying about her age cause I have seen better looking people in their 50's than her. She just looks pathetic. Note I did not say OLD, I said pathetic. I find it pathetic how some people pretend to be younger than they are and then come out looking pathetic. She looks pathetic. She looks like she has been lying about her age and saying she is 53 when in reality she is most likely 63 or more. Plastic surgery can do so much but sooner or later age does catch up to you and it has her.She is no 53.

Bradblowsgeorge

This woman could not be 53. She looks more like a 70 year old or maybe even older. I am 60, look 40, and have not had any plastic surgery, just eat healthy, and jogging 4 miles a day. What does that say about these doctors to the stars? For a minute I thought it was Michael Jackson's new get up......I personally do not believe she cares what anyone thinks about how she looks, but it is amazing that a person would subject us to that body in pictures from the paps, or flaunt it. Man oh man, people with money never cease to amaze me with their egos. Of course, I wonder if Dave Letterman and Donatella met up with each other at St. Barts? They make a cute couple!!!!

Vee

Looking at the photos of her from an event just a few months ago, I can't believe this is her. While she's never been awesomely fit, it's hard to imagine she's turned into THIS in less than 90 days. The photos of her on agency websites at 09SS fashion shows are much plumper and 'healthier looking'. Either she's turned EXTREMELY ill in the last 2-3 months OR this is NOT really Donnatella. Agencies/photographers have been known to incorrectly tag/sort their images.

remyr12

OMG! Is she really just 53? My mom is 71...and her body is far better than Donatella's! She looks so scary...so sorry to say this.

Ellie

VERY SAD

Kathleen

53! my god she looks 83! georgio armani looks better at 74.

SUN

She is only 53, and this woamn does not age well. You can tell she has had a face lift too. She needs to gain some weight and stay out of the sun. People who dont age well, need extra weight, and no sun-damage. She needs a shrink, because no woman her age would wear that bikini, especially looking like a anorexic-houndgog. She must think she looks good, and thats the trouble with anorexics; they do not see reality when it comes to their bodies.

yo mama

Damn!!! I know lots of 53 year old women who have never had any type of plastic surgery and they look a million times better than this woman who has probably spent a ton of money on making herself look like she is DEAD!

Gia

The face doesn't look like hers. Are you SURE Tmz that this is Versace?

Very sad though, this woman needs to eat and without a doubt requires medical attention. She cann't possibly be 53. Maybe 73.

2085 days ago

rosa is really, really annoying

Ok, first of all, I have had enough of Girl Crush bff and her alter ego Milf whatever the rest is. It is obvious you are getting off on writing your extremely annoying attempt at erotic fiction. I know you think it is exciting to post the same thing on different comments. But guess what? Your writing is not erotic, in fact it is extremely awful. Why don't you and the equally horrible R.J. Johnson leave us alone to gossip to our heart's content. We don't like you or him. Go away, now.
Take your "tingling loins" and leave.