Balthazar & Sienna: Feliz A�o Nuevo

1/1/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With his wife and four children nowhere in sight, Balthazar Getty headed down to Mexico with his lover Sienna Miller.

Balthazar Getty and Sienna Miller

Hopefully 2009 will be a better year ... for Balthazar's wife!

Barfalufugus

Homewrecking w#ore!

kan

How cute. Little baby Balti with his little bag of diapers being hugged by his little community penis holster and looking for a new mommy. Touching.

lisa lisa

P A T H E T I C

Hawkeye

Hey!

I thought they broke up!

Damn you celebrities! Why must you lie to us like this?

I don't know who to trust anymore!

Saylor Roman

They both are so nasty, they deserve each other. I feel sorry for his wife and kids. Can you image how sad it is for his kids to have to go to school or anywhere and see their looser father on the front of magazines with a whore like her.................I can't even watch "Brothers & Sisters" anymore because I can't stand him......................................................

sunseeker

does getty ever remember his children, maybe he spend a day with them but I doubt it, miller would not have liked that. jude law always spend lots of time with his children especially at xmas, that is what I admire most about him. getty is a weak lowlife who treats this wife(THE SPECIAL PERSON IN HIS LIFE AS WELL AS MILLER) with so little insensitivity that he has his photo taken with his shorts down his ankles having sex with miller. stay in mexico both of you and leaved people like your wife and children in peace. HAPPY NEW YEAR ROSETTA HAVE A GOOD ONE AND ALL THE BEST.

sunseeker

I just saw a photo of getty at LAX airport with a purple hoody and his tong sticking out looked a real mess, somebody should send that photo to his children, they might realise what a deadbeat their father is.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

I thought he left the whore and publicly stated that he wanted his wife back? What a POS, I hope they both have a SUCKY year.

Dixie

These two make me sick, and I hope his wife takes him to the poor house. He's a pig and she's wh@re.

ctx

Forget his wife,baby and 3 kids. For pete'ssake, Sienna's b-day was Dec 27 and her party is in Mexico. Balthazar has got to be with her rather than stay within his children's periphery. He willl soon be jobless or his pay will be reduced. He can cry on her shoulders because Rosetta will not pick up the pieces of his broken life; he needs rehab and won't go. Sienna can support him. Never mind humiliating his wife further in public. She won't take him back nor will she file for a divorce. This guy's life is out of control. He tops the list as a major JERK.

www.stolencelebrity.com

There bodyguard needs to was his hands...

Eve

JUST INCASE SIENNA HASNT HEARD THIS ENOUGH.....WHORE! WHORE! WHORE! AND FOR MR GETTY? LOL A "D" LIST ACTOR, UMM HOPE THAT YOU GO BAMKRUPT &" BROTHERS & SISTERS" WRITES YOUR FAT-ASS OUT, SO WE CAN all GET BACK TO WATCHING IT !!!!

mmmmm

Oh, my god these two are such pigs. She's hanging on him like a leach and he's out of it, obviously high.

If he weren't such a sleazbag, I'd feel sorry for the path of destruction Sienna is leading him down. He's lost his wife, his kids, his friends, his job, his sobriety. Is she worth it, Balthazar? Go check yourself into rehab now!!

xcalibur

From his imdb page..

"Confirmed that he split with his wife Rosetta after being photographed vacationing with Sienna Miller in Italy. [July 2008]"

Yep, he's a manwhore. lol.

ACLU member

he looks very gay and she is 100% a whore!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments