Lindsay & Sam -- Fight Club

1/2/2009 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay and Sam's blowout at Miami International wasn't the only one they had this week -- we're hearing the couple also went at it on New Year's Eve, in front of a packed party at Mansion.

Lindsay Lohan: Click to watch
According to TheDirty.com, Lindsay came over and started yelling at Sam, who was talking with a dude in the DJ booth. In the video of the heated conversation, it sounds like Lindsay is yelling "Why are you doing this?!"

This is the third in a string of public fights the couple has had in the past month, including the one at the airport and another at Sam's house that was so loud it kept the neighbors up.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

OMFG..what is the world coming too? as if we don't have enough to worry about..NOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Where There's Smoke There's Fire

Long Term Lesbian Relationships....HMMMMMM ...They just don't seem to work out.....Poor thing...

J

Who cares??!!

skrive

Was this a fight? Looked and sounded like Lindsay was complaining about something and Sam listened and comforted. Or maybe I'm wrong about that?

Spellmaster

My ears must be going, I didn't hear a single thing except that stupid music, and a couple of random syllables.

bw

Didn't look like a fight to me either. They even held hands and Sams arm were around LIndsay when she listened to whatever she said - the music was loud so she had to yell, didn't she?

fedup

womanizer woman womanizer your a womanizer oh womanizer oh your a womanizer Samantha you you you are you you are womanizer womanizer womanizer...

daddy

didnt look like a fight to me either. if lindsey is saying why are you doing this....i would too if my partner started djaying when the club already had one.

99centz

yup....look's like the vibrater for a few days..............

Anita

Yelling, screaming, name calling, are all power ploys in unhealthy relationships.
I don't envy Sam, she has a very crazy person on her hands.
It will take many years of therapy and patience t deal with Lindsay and her problems.

lena

For me it looks like Lindsay is talking about something or somebody and Samantha is listen to her.
At one moment it looks like Samantha asked "Why?"
I think this was no fight.

nisha

it didn't look like they were fighting to me they were just having a normal conversation but lindsay had to shout because the music was loud.also samantha arms were around lindsay and they seemed to be quite carm. anyway its normal to have fights especially between girls but they make up again like so quickly.

Kevin

When is god going to kill them two useless lesbians???

Kate

Fight?I havent seen many couples fighting and holding hands,Samantha has her hand around Lindsays waist durings this fight.Seems like bull to me.

Her

I'm more interested in the end part of the video... is she snorting something??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments