Spotted: Kelly Rutherford's Divorce Attorney

1/2/2009 8:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who plays serial divorceé Lily van der Woodsen on "Gossip Girl" is imitating her character -- she's filed for divorce. Oh, and she's pregnant.

TMZ obtained legal papers filed December 30 in L.A. County Superior Court. Kelly Rutherford is asking a judge to end her marriage of two years to Daniel Giersch, citing "irreconcilable differences." In addition to a child on the way, they have a two-year-old son, Hermés Gustaf Daniel Giersch.

It's Kelly's second marriage, which gives you an idea why she was cast.

XOXO

Alex

Huh.

Mrs. Canna

Who is this lady and why do we care?

juscus

HAA HAA

Marissa

Who the heck cares? I've loved Kelly Rutherford since Melrose Place. Love her, love her.

John

I wonder if her real life son is gay like on the show?

Noms

I wonder if she likes to ride jetskis too.

Just call me trailer trash....

who names their kid after a handbag?

AZ Beauty

Weird.. Her first marriage didn't last too long either. They guy had a major heart attack or something and she left him. Interesting that she picks now (pregnant with her 2nd child) to leave him.

Farfel Fitzschwartznik

Hermes is the name of a Greek god, idiot.

1stAmmendmentBaby

I think the judge in this divorce case should deny the divorce. Make them act like adults and not self-involved Hollywood flakes. If this happened a few times, maybe those ditzy folks out there might think twice before throwing in the towel and claiming "irreconcilable differences". Apparently, things were able to be reconciled a few months ago!

nothingspecial

She got her batch of man-batter, now she's ditching the dude, happens everyday. Men are disposable everyone knows that.

alllie181

I don't think it is fair for people to judge her because we don't know the facts. I think something fairly drastic must have happened in their marriage for her to seek a divorce while she is pregnant. It takes a brave woman to leave the security of a marriage when you have a 2 year old and another baby on the way. I feel badly that she is going through this.

Eva

Leave her alone... she's a normal person just like all of us.

zamboompoo

Now it's all coming together.... There was a story on US Weekly a few weeks back where Kelly admitted she is still breastfeeding her 2+ year old kid while she is pregnant. Seemed odd at the time. Hubby probably thought it was disgusting to be breastfeeding a child that old (and it is disgusting). Either that or she's doing it for her own comfort/security. ie/ If I have these 2 kids sucking on my boobs all the time, I'll have to get custody. All these broads who do such trashy and gross things should be locked away.

Hawkeye

LOL @ IAM a hater Good one!

Farfel Fitzschwartznik, I AM a hater was making what is called a joke. Idiot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments