Ambulance Rushes Jett Travolta to the Hospital

1/3/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the first video of the ambulance that took Jett Travolta to the hospital just before he was pronounced dead.

Play video
Outside the hospital, a representative for the resort where the Travoltas were staying confirmed what had been widely reported -- Jett Travolta suffered a seizure early this morning and fell and hit his head.

LongJohn69

This jet came in for a hard landing, eh?

Eva

Please, if this family doesn´t belive in GOD is not our business, we pray for this young boy, at the end just are two parents who lost their boy.

scissors

Oh sweet Jesus! Was that stupid ambulance video really necessary? Tacky and tasteless. Action footage AFTER the fact is totally and completely pointless. Didn't watch.

cherryblossoms

a number on them beating them up knocking some sense into them!

xcalibur

Umm, TMZ is not the source of ALL the vids posted. Many a time they are sent vids from 3rd party sources. I doubt they were exactly at that location when Jett's ambulance pulled in. In the original article it is implied TMZ made calls to sources down there and I'm sure the same sources provided all the reports and the vid. Just like CNN, they get feeds from all over the world not just their own reporters. Just sayin... =)

thesteph

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Travolta family. No parent should survive their child and especially one taken so young. REGARDLESS of any religious affiliation, that was their child whom they loved and would probably die for. Religion does not make you a good parent neither does the lack of religion make you a bad parent. Again, lets all pray for their family to give them the strength to get through such a horrible loss of their cherished child.

get your facts straight tmz

luckycharms5825

You're just as tacky as Combo.

babygirl

This is a tragic thing. It does not matter how it happended people will still find something or someone to blame.
Just let it be. Nothing is going to bring their son back. Stop the finger pointing and let this family morn in peace.
Put yourself in their shoes you would want to be respected and your privicy upheld.
They are just like you and I.
My deepest prayers to John, Kelly and their daughter in this tragic time may you find peace somehow in your hour of need.

cherryblossoms

yeah everyone is entitled to believe in whatever they choose to believe in. And I personally think everyone should just shove their cameras up where the son dont shine!

Terry

ComboBreaker
Who are you to say & judge that God did not take care of this child? The God I believe in did.

There are still some knuckle dragging clans roaming the earth and I'm sure God will take yours too.

Jill

Between the corrupt Bahamas and Scientology, we'll never know what happened to the kid. Travolta's been in that cult for 30 years, and if the kid died of some seizure disease that Scientology didn't want to use anti convulsants for, the whole thing WILL be covered up.

get your facts straight tmz

luckycharms5825

Don't change what you said. You were talking about Combo and you wished harm upon him for his opinion, not talking about cameras.

Skys

So, so very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with the family/

anon

Poor Jett. This video makes me sad. His family was with him at least, but this is so awful. Only 16 ...

I hope he didn't feel any pain. His family is in my thoughts.

Anita

Like I said, this site is getting shriller and meaner every day.