Courteney, Jen & Sheryl

Go Two-Pieces

1/5/2009 4:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The weather in Mexico was fortysomething and hot!

Courteney, Jennifer and Sheryl
Good friends Courteney Cox, 44, Jennifer Aniston, who turns 40 next month, and Sheryl Crow, 46, were all inducted into the Cabo San Lucas Bikini Babe Club this weekend.

Bobby D.

Three times over rated. Cox is nothing close to hot, Aniston is plain Jane and Crowe? she's never been hot, good singer though

Chucky

Hey TMZ,

Please show us more pictures of Jen in this swimsuit. She it completely HOT!!!

xcalibur

Whatever happen to telephoto lens?? Cell cam shots suxx butt!!! Nice way to hide all their wrinkles tho... haha. =)

Yeddy-Bo

Hey TMZ.......What ever happened to "All of the Above"!!!!!!!!!!
That would be my vote!!!!!
Just saying...............

kan

Ever since that one square of toilet paper thing Crow hasn't seemed all that hygienically doable.

Mik

Jen but with a Bag over her head. : )

carolyn

All three women are lovely. I am just trying to figure out why all the big deal about Jennifer with just a tie on front of GQ magazine, when the tie covered more than most of her pictures in her bikini, a string and two tiny bandaids. And yes her movie did well, but it was the dog and Owen that sold the movie , yet she get credit. Please, my kids wanted to see funny dog movie, all other movies were for older adutls. Courtney Cox is lovely, can't wait to see her in Scrubs, sound like a good deal for her and the show. Like Jennifer, they are better television actors than movies. Like Tom Selleck etc. But Ms. crow, is not in my top 10000 people, so won't comment.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Tmz step up your game with hot chicks.

NO one cares about 3 women who are dam near 50...Old a@@ pu@@y is wack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flake

I'd DO all 3.

billyboyhere

And how many babies have been delivered through these 3 women's vaginas? Thats what I thought.....they better be looking good in those areas at that age. How lonely they all are though.

bwahahahha

Why are the pictures so all fuzzy?? hmmm huvane must be in protective mode.. no clear pics for to see the wrinkles on these old hags bikini pics.

hmmm..

Or:: NONE OF THE ABOVE :)

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Hmmm..Older women are kind of attractive..lol I might have to land me one to see what its all about..hehe

blackandwhitegirl

JEN LOOKS GROSS AND IS UGLY. COURTNEY IS PRETTY. I'M NOT GAY BUT OUT OF THE THREE OF THEM, I CHOOSE SHERYL- SHE IS PRETTY AND HAS THE BEST PERSONALITY. JOHN PLEASE DUMP JEN.

Reine

I voted for Jen but all three are hot. I am planning on seeing Marley & Me because I love Jen & I have 2 labs & I heard the movie was real good.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments