Lindsay & Sam -- Kaput

1/5/2009 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has it down solid -- Lindsay and Sam Ronson are officially history.

Party 'till you die!

Freaking publicity stunt -AGAIN!!! These nasty douches will do ANYTHING to stay in the headlines! You would think people would figure it out, but NO! It turns out that people are idiots looking for a freaking soap opera! Time to flush these turds down the toilet!

2024 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay Lohan ad; NEEDED 1 GOOD LESBIAN , LOOKS DOESNT MATTER BUT MUST HAVE GREAT MOUTH MOVEMENT ACTION,MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN DRUGS ON A DAILY BASIS, MUST HAVE OWN DILDO,(PERFERABLE BLACK)AND BATTREIES MUST BE INCLUDED,THIS PERSON MUST KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH DAILY DRAMA .PLEASE INQUIER AT MOTEL 6 ROOM#69 Los Angles Calif

OfThaLight

Not many normal people left in the world...just lots of junk.

Amo

I love how all these people post about how "nobody cares!" and "we don't care"... obviously you care enough to post on this "story". get over yourselves.

OfThaLight

Junkie people.

2024 days ago

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

I volunteer to be the first man love for Lindsay. I'll just jump in and hang on.

2024 days ago

get your facts straight tmz

RUMORS

little piece of TRUE information:

we did NOT break up!

access hollywood, extra, et, every tabloid, page six... AND every GOSSIP website. Get your stories straight please. It's really annoying to have all of your friends emailing you saying, i saw, i read, etc... NOT TRUE

:) xoxox Lindsay

Scamp

Hummm...

I wonder if there is a tape that will get leaked as part of the sure to be bitter separation......

OfThaLight

junkie, junkie, junkie! lucifer's work...it's all lucifer's work!

Popeye's World

Does this mean that Sam won't be getting the 25 grand per gig to DJ anymore? You should never screw with the source of your increased income. Well, guess back to $1500.

Amy

Not that anyone cares about the 2 of them, BUT.... if the people at TMZ were as smart as their readers, they would see that MySpace has Lindsay's blog on the home page of the site, stating that this exact post is full of BS. ....Maybe next time Harvey...

Mike Hunt

Oh dear. I'm gonna kill myself right after I scream who gives a flying f**k

Rayne

Not that I care much, but seeing LiLo be nothing but a bitch the majority of the times I've seen her one can only bet that SHES to blame. Good for Sam though, lesbian or not....she doesn't deserve Lindsay and can do better than that snot nosed bitch.

Bill

tell me it is not so, now i have to slit my wrists.

i knew i should never had made that bet!

Anita

They did not break up.

For their next stunt they will need a baby to solidify their unholy union.