Obama Girls -- The Lil' Ladies Who Lunch

1/5/2009 5:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remember the days when school lunch was a PB&J and a juice box? When your dad is the President-elect, you can do a lot better.

We got the menu for the Sidwell Friends School, where Obama's daughters, Sasha and Malia, began attending today. The menu at the Sidwell will make you hungry...and extremely jealous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Eh???

So What???

shutupalready

Why print this? I'm already so sick of hearing about Obama i could puke!

MILLIE

leave these girls alone TMZ!

Lindsay

hell yeah im jealous...

Easter Bunny

Ooooo-k? And???????

an yone

I can't believe the great Messiah didn't bother to put his girls in public school!!!

Kathleen

Sasha looked so scared on tv when the secret service was taking her to school.

Eh???

Oh BTW,

I forgot to say.....

FIRST!!!! Just to tick off those that have a pre-deliction to being the first to comment on a worthless story like this......

me

If this were Sarah Palin's daughter's lunches, everyone would say how overly extravagant it is. Why in the world does anyone really care what they have for lunch? I'm just tired of the double standards when it comes to the Obamas. Palin took a bad rap for wearing decent clothes, but when Michelle Obama does people compare her to Jackie Kennedy (which is a very very long shot).

beachy

Hey #2 - I totally agree. I'm sick and tired of hearing their names. You'd think this guy cured cancer.

Of course, according to the media, they probably think he can. Argh!

billyboyhere

Oh how nice, the PAPS and the Peeps will be stalking these girls on a daily basis and aint a thing Obama can do to stop it...not like the Cllintons when they said hands off Chelsea and all obeyed----well that was before the internet and bling taking precedent

Maybe Rev. Wright can be called to tell ya'll to back off....maybe not. No complaining, we elected him and this comes with it, including for the kids.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Just because it sounds good, doesn't mean it is good. Our school when I was in school sounded good sometimes too. But i'm sure it is good if it's a private school. But it looks like the "lower" section got the short end of the stick. Their food looks decent but not as decent as the others. The others menus looks bigger and better lol.

Not Blind

9. Isnt that special, they dine on that while my kid gets fed Sh*t in public school

Posted at 4:08PM on Jan 5th 2009 by nicoleblondie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIce try blondie, but I'm betting if you could afford it your children would "dine on that while my kid gets fed Sh*t in public school". Don't hate.

Disgusting

the older one always looks like an angry snot, just like the mother

2087 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

Our Tax Dollars hard at work, and public school children get chicken nuggets and french fries.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments