Sevigny

No Love for 'Big Love?'

1/6/2009 1:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chloe Sevigny doesn't sound too amped up about working on "Big Love" and we might know why -- underneath that stuffy Mormon frock she's forced to wear on set, there's a hot bod just itching for some screen time!

Chloe Sevigny: Click to watch

Raoul Fenderson

So she did oral on camera with Vincent Gallo. BIG EFFIN DEAL. People who dismiss her solely on that basis are small-minded idiots. She's a great actress, absolutely fabulous on "Big Love." Long may she run!

1980 days ago

Edward

Perhaps Vincent Gallo has a "part" for her?

Lora

Love Chloe Sevigny! And really the Vincent Gallo comments are so tired. You're not clever at all.

MarcoInAmerica

Let's just call it like we see it.
SHE BLEW A GUY ON CAMERA FOR A MOVIE! IF SHE GOT PAID, THAT MAKES HER A PROSTITUTE!!!!!!!
(It was a great hummer, too)

patty cake

a job her d list ass is lucky to have

Flake

The Brown Bunny was awesome. She has great oral skills.

Mik

Brown Bunny is ok if you watch it in fast forward.

Dollar Store Diva

So much for New Years resolutions Chloe.............

chex_that

Big Love is NOT about people who belong to the LDS or "mormon" chuch. Its about people who are FLDS. It might seem like a small difference but it is huge. Mormons do NOT dress like that, and are NOT polygamist. Please try to get it right tmz.

Celebrity News

@ Dollar Store Diva
Did she even had a new years resolution? :p

Dollar Store Diva

I only saw one movie with her and don't even remember what it was about. I'm sure I was high when I saw it.

Dollar Store Diva

I'll bet she's reading this and is saying "Only 12 comments?" Sorry Chloe we had a big new day here with the Jett Travolta thing. Everyone is all commented out from fighting off Mormons, Scientologist's and all the other anti-establishment people. Thank GOD the Amish don't use computers. I'd be going rounds with then too. Stay warm Chloe, I'll stay sober for 1/2 of your next movie.

LAURIE

Mormons are anti-establishment??? Since when??? It irritates me that TMZ CONSTANTLY misreports. These people are not mormon, and the people that write for TMZ are not the brightest of beings. Please tell me who "ok's" these articles regarding mormon bashing??? Brother.

Dollar Store Diva

oh christ I mis-typed.
I meant to say AND anti-establishment people. I'm not singling out Mormons but It's funny it ended up in a post about Chloe. Oh I wanted to include anti-religious too.

Tell your "Mormon Brothers" thanks for all the genealogy research they did for me. Saved me a lot of work.

BILLYJOE