« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Chick Sucked Into Barkley's DUI -- On Tape!

1/6/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So here it is ... the surveillance footage that cops believe shows Charles Barkley blowing through a stop sign -- and picking up the mystery woman he allegedly claimed had a very special oral skill-set.

Play video
The tape -- which also shows a cop car from the DUI task force pursuing Barkley -- was shot from a nearby building in Scottsdale, Arizona on December 31. You first see a woman walking down the street. A short time later, you see Barkley's SUV blow a stop sign, and head in her direction. It appears the SUV stops up the street and picks her up.

Then a cop car comes into frame and chases after the SUV, stopping it for good.

The time code embedded in the footage is one hour off from the time marked in the police report, but we've learned the camera was programmed for Pacific standard time -- not Arizona time -- which is an hour ahead. We're told the camera could only program Pacific, Central and Eastern time.

Barkley is set to face a judge for his DUI arrest on January 20th ... As for the chick, we're thinkin' Sir Charles simply blew that one -- how's that for irony?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

maggot

So did Barkley at least get his mule copped before the cop stopped him...or did he have to give himself a hand job in jail?

That is the question of the day.

WriteRight

To the guys with the racist comments against Blacks, swear to God, you simply cannot be this racist all the time! LOL
I just don't think its possible that a sane human being could walk around with as much hate and discontent as you do for 24 hours!
How in the world can you be that hateful, shallow and juvenile every moment of your pitiful life?
Some Black kid apparently used to beat you up for lunch money on the regular for the hate to be this deep seated! LoL
I mean all TMZ has to do is post a Black person doing anything and just like clockwork, here you come with the comments and snide remarks.
I'm not even a fan of Charles Barkley's, but you idiot's make it almost impossible to ignore your total lack of social graces!
One thing I know for sure though, I guarantee you'll NEVER say what you typed to Sir Charles face.

teri

arte help

I didn't know Monica Lewinsky was walking the streets nowadays??

egriffin

Sheila, cops pull that stunt all the time. I know because a female cop once tried to give me a ticket for driving 20 miles under the speed limit and for not driving on my side of the road! One problem, we passed each other on the same road! She didn't even have her lights on and I know for a fact those speed guns only work when stationary! Basically, she was trying to imply that I was driving drunk even though a breathalizer would've easily cleared that up! She didn't even have me get out to do that.

Luckily, another cop came along and cleared it up. While he didn't say it to her face, he pretty much told me that's what she was up too.

Back to this story, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the cops did pull some shady work. Still, Sir Charles shouldn't have put himself in that position. I mean, if you wanted to pay for a BJ, I am sure there are better hookups than getting someone off the streets!
===================================================================================================
17. The limo didn't stop, the cops didn't go after that. The SUV didn't stop nor did the cops. Shouldn't the cops at least have lights on when pursuing through an intersection?

Posted at 9:38AM on Jan 6th 2009 by sheila

2015 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

For Sir Charles, this is all just turabel, turabel, turabel.

sports fan

Every one has done some pretty bad stuff, ( even the arresting cop, the writer of this article, and the people with the hateful comments ) They are not perfect neither is Barkley. One thing for sure he is great at what he does for TNT and they would be making a big mistake letting him go. Maybe everyone should loose their job when they make a mistake on their own time. Lets all hope not.

oops

99 centz ain't funny...

nuff said PERIOD.

oops

hey chuckee,

say goodbye to makin' eazy mo' money from dat eazy gig you have
(had...LOL) @ TNT doin' yo b-ball shiznit smack !!! yo ma
brotha...you
can have ma cell, coz it be empty soon...gonna be free
to make mo' money in da NFL when i git outta hizzee !!!

mykillvix

oops

From the pages of the New England Journal of Health, December 2008, Vol XXICCMM, Issue VIII, (copyrighted einStinE):

one and all,

i must resurrect my hypothesis that of which i am most known: 'Bling
Splatt the Cause of Pre-Mature Death among Rappers'.

As submitted
to the New England Journal of Health, the American
Medical Association, National Geographic, Reader's Digest, and
Redbook.

My postulate that the root cause of death among rappers is not due to
black on black crime, per se. But, due to the inordinate use of metals
within the framework of their upper torso, in the region of what is
known on the street as 'da grill'. Commonly used metals such as
silver, gold, platinum, and an occasional diamond or two (dependent
upon the rappers ability to sell their wares - ie records - ) as
placed in the oral cavity of said rapper, causes reactions such that
mortality rates are a foregone conclusion. There is no cure for
'Bling Splatt", the diagnosis is death.

What causes 'Bling Splatt'? There is no simple answer. My theory
revolves about the idea that low IO levels of said rappers combined
with calcuim and phosphorous (previously stated in street slang as
'da grill')
when mixed with metals and/or metallic objects react such
that positively charged electrons are emitted which when released
within the parietal lobe send such a large electrical pulse
throughout the parietal region of the brain, that the organ cannot
absorb...in essence...KABOOM !!!...the brain has exploded...ie "Brain
Splatt".

Collegues at the Bellevue Mental Hospital, Def Jam Records Inc.,
Johns Hopkins Medical University, and Toys 'R Us are in concert with
my hypothesis, theories, and ideas. They are all in agreement that
more study and review is needed in this arena of medicine. I have
applied for a $500 Billion bailout for study and research and a few
luxury amenities for myself (Mustang Ranch, Nevada trips for me and
the staff, and dubs for my Prius). President-elect Obama has been
apprised of this situation and receives daily updates as to which
rapper is next believed to contract the illness as such.
The Central
Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI),
the Secret Service, MI6, Scotland Yard, and Elmer Fudd are conducting
intelligence quotient (IO) tests on secretly on unsuspecting rappers,
as we speak, in order to compile and update their existing files of
low intelligence rappers.

Such a twist of fate that belies our 'mos def freestylin'
word-slangin' prophets. That there by the grace of God, he shall
speak. But, there by the grace of God, when he speaks with mouths
full of 'bling', his head will go BOOM !!!

My services are rendered to expose the truth regards the death of our
nations rappers. Word !!!

einStinE

(As reprinted by waYneNuton, with permission from his supremacy einStinE)

What?

Hey Time Geek,
If you are going to call yourself Time Geek, you should know that part of Arizona does observe Daylight Savings....In the Northeastern part of my State (the Navajo Nation) they do observe Daylight Savings.

Adams

26. this was stupid
I guess the real point to this is if your black stay the f u c k outa Arizona
smh

Wht are you talking about? He was durnk driving.

You are an idiot

ex lax

when did Arizona legalize solicitation of prostitution?

ex lax

It still funny he was late for a job interview ! howie you so funny!

sandman

Spent the better part of my life living in the valley of the sun (Maricopa County/Phoenix/Scottsday/Mesa/Tempe/Arizona), and the camera not being timed to Arizona time makes sense. Arizona does not participate in 'Daylight savings time, and it was always a drag. Having to deal with businesses out of state whilst a couple hours left in the work day, only to realize anyone as far East as New Mexico and they've already gone home for the day. Cable TV? Computer Clock? Shipping ETAs'? Our own clocks were rarely correct. Just funny you have to try to explain why the times in the story don't add up. Now you know:)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments