« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady -- Testing the Market

1/6/2009 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No limp? No problem!

Tom Brady: Click to watch
A healthier looking Tom Brady was back in full-on "errand boy" mode yesterday, testing out his poor, quasi-rehabilitated knee at an L.A. grocery store ... while his fiancee Gisele probably was lounging around somewhere.

Dude still wouldn't comment about his engagement, but we will: It's very, very real!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ohcomeon

Bridget is from Massachusetts. He sees his son every chance he gets. He doesn't take is take his son shopping/grocery stores etc. why would he when the stalkerazzi is hanging out there all day? He's an extremely nice, responsible person.
Anybody who know's him or is has heard anything about him on the inside know's this.Gisele is very lucky not too many nice guys like him out there.

Miranda

ohplease, I think it's a well-known fact that Bridget is from Massachusetts. What does that have to do with anything? A lot of celebrities take their kids grocery shopping. Look at Jennifer Garner. I think he brought this on himself. Before he started dating Gisele, nobody outside the US knew who he was. Now he's very well-known for being Gisele's boyfriend. Actually, that's all he's known for internationally. He went to Costa Rica and Europe for much of his off-season. It doesn't look like he spent Christmas with his son either; instead he spent it with Gisele's family. I am sure that when he was doing those things, he saw his son "every chance he had!" I'm sure that when he's in NYC, he's seeing his son "every chance he gets!" I think that when you date someone more famous than you, you need to count on seeing the paps more. His more frequent encounters with the paparazzi started before Bridget announced her pregnancy. In December of '06 he was seen leaving Gisele's apartment several times (sometimes with her).

david

wow running errands that many times would get him a perfect spot at a pizza place

mariana

It´s true Miranda .I Am From Europe ( Portugal) , Brady is famous for being the boyfriend of Gisele Bundchen, that left his girlfriend pregnat. NO one in Europe likes American Football.
What he did to Bridget was cruel. And Gisele is a BIG PUTA ( SLUT).

Sorry my english, but its not my language.

steffi

Thats not true. I am from Germany. In Germany, England, Austria and Swizerland is Tom more famous than Gisele,because in this four Countries is American Football very famous and Tom is the best know Football player in Europe and one of the biggest Sportstars in the World

mariana

Sorry seids but That´s not true. He is famous for beeing Gisele boyfriend nothing more.

steffi

I live in Germany, my three brothers play ice hockey in Austria ,Swizerland and England and Tom is in this countries more famous. Maybe not in loser country Portugal. He is a very big Sportstar. Today is a big Story about his knee in Austria in a big newspaper. That is true

mariana

Loser Country, be careful with what you say your NAZI!!!!

mariana

Peace!! I am French and nowbody here watch american football. Maybe in other countries in Europe. But here is the boyfriend of GB that dumped a pregnat girlfriend!!!

mariana

Hei guys go to google and see what Jonh Casablancas say about Gisele.
He wrote a book - Vida de Modelo ( live of model) and he describes exact who she is!!!

I hope the book comes to america!!!!

She is pretty , but that s just that................ she is selfish, cruel, uneducated.....

Read the book:::::

mariana

why people call him the " Errand Boy"???????????????????????????????????

MDCRAB you always say the same trash

I'm from Italy and I've never heard of Tom before he dates Gisele, and I know Gisele not because she dated Leo for several years, but I saw in many places that the most beautiful model ever was Gisele, I don't understand why, 'cause I prefer Adriana or Alessandra or any other VS model, but that's what they say.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3