Hilton Welcomes Guests for Memorial

1/7/2009 2:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Guests at one of the top two hotels in Ocala, Florida are starting to come in, but no one you would know.

Someone from the Hilton tells us 17 rooms have been blocked off for Jett Travolta's memorial. The only people who have checked in so far are "doctor/lawyer" types. They started coming in at around midnight.

Several limo companies have been hired to take people to and from the airport. Right now five SUVs are parked in front of the hotel.

We've got one report we're trying to confirm about a celeb who may be staying at John Travolta's house. We're working on that.

TJ

There is nothing worse than losing a child. Please let this family grieve in private without your photographers intruding. Harvey, you have to draw the line on decency now and then...this is certainly the time to do that. Be a "mensch" for once!

jrad247

NORMALLY I WOULDNT SAY ANYTHING BUT THIS IS OUT IF THE "THIRTY MILE ZONE" GUYS.

I AM WITH THE REST OF THEM SAYING LEAVE THEM ALONE RIGHT NOW - LET THE FAMILY DEAL WITH THEIR GRIEF.

KEEP HOUNDING THE ONES WHO DINE ON ROBERTSON, GET POPPED FOR DUI's OR THE POOR UNFORTUNATES WHO FALL HALF WAY OUT OF THEIR SKI LIFT AND THEIR PANTS SLIDE UP AROUND THEIR ANKLES ONLY TO GET STUCK THERE FOR 20 MINUTES WITH THEIR LITTLE ITTY BITTY JUNK GETTING SMALLER BY THE MINUTE IN THE FREEZING COLD BREEZE.....

I'M JUST SAYING

Dyna ™

Posted at 12:42PM on Jan 7th 2009 by bret

......do you still think Jett Travolta was killed on a jet-ski???????? Try reading the reports slowly...
Anyway, that picture of Jett kissing his father's head chokes me up everytime. What a horrible time for that family. So sad.

susan

I don't care, just as long as their space ships do not land in my yard.

whatever

I'm sorry to say this and bash me if you want but I hear one more thing about Jett Travolta I will SCREAM! I don't care what any report says, I don't care who is going to the memorial. What I do care about is letting this family mourn in PEACE. Leave them alone TMZ, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, E, etc.

jrad247

Posted at 12:42PM on Jan 7th 2009 by bret

WTF ? I HOPE BRET DOESN'T BREED

Denise

This is a child's funeral for goodness sake! Please let these people have peace!!

imtoad

TMZ, you have way overstepped the boundaries of decency. Quit reporting on this story, let that family grieve. They have always been a private family, so respect that now. Go take pics of all the other celebs who chose to use their kids as publicity stunts and leave these people alone. Have you no human decency?

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

TMZ. PLEASE stop working on who is staying at the Travoltas... LEAVE THEM ALONE to grieve in peace, surrounded by people who love them and loved Jett, not you bunch of vultures from the media.

Guilty Pleasures

I agree that TMZ and other sites go too far....Leave the family to grieve in peace! It's no ones business who's at their house or the hotel etc ... my prayers go out for the Family to find Comfort!

However, as all of us Readers know....TMZ and the others will continue doing what they do until " WE" stop reading it and looking at it! Stop supporting these Vultures! I know it's a guilty Pleasure and as long as it's there we indugle but it really is sad!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

20. 8. Stop being so concerned about celeb showing up, and point your concern toward the Travoltas, who allowed their son to go on these Jet-skis, which we all know are highly dangerous.

Posted at 12:42PM on Jan 7th 2009 by bret

WTF ? I HOPE BRET DOESN'T BREED

Posted at 1:01PM on Jan 7th 2009 by jrad247

HAHA that made me spray Diet Coke..........and I agree.

Jaksnyder

Don't you read the comments yours readers leave? Leave these people alone and let them grieve for God's sake!

maggie

Bret you MORONISH IDIOT- they were not irresponsible for letting him go on Jet-Skis- they were treating him like a normal kid by doing so. I agree, Jet Skis ARE dangerous.

Anita

Sounds like a huge Scientology meeting is shaping to take place in the area.

You would think with all their supposed personal powers the eliitsts could have met sooner and comined their forces to make Jett normal hehehehe.

Triple Play

TMZ How about a little privacy for the grieving family. Show some respect for god sake