Larry King: Still Juicy

1/9/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed like a geriatric Zac Efron, Larry King, 75, perused the early bird specials at Juicy Couture in L.A. on Thursday.

They're having a big sale on replacement hip huggers and orthopedic sneakers.

Patricia

Funny! Guess he's trying to look cool for his much-younger wife.

Roxy

Whether he's Larry King pr just some old guy - what's wrong with wearing stylish clothes? You guys at TMZ really have some sort of phobia about anyone over 27. I think he looks great.

oops

Multiple choice test:

1) if larry king 'mated' with donatella versace what creature would be produced???
a. ryan seacrest
b. kim khardashian
c. starr jones
d. amy whinehouse
e. harvey levin

Tazandra

Ageism is not an attractive quality TMZ. You always make fun of the appearance of older people. Rather the elderly who at least have some wisom and brains than those knuckle draggers you have on your t.v. show, the "duh...what's up dude" valley boy who is incredibly stupid. I won't even mention the rest they're so pathetic. Larry King is older yes, but he doesn't deserve your dumb comments just because he's walking down the street carrying a shopping bag.

Dollar Store Diva

Damn YOU Larry King! I was trying to convince people that gathered cuffs and waists were the "in" thing on jackets!

UhDuh

I think he looks awesome! Chucks are timeless at any age. And I like the jacket. It may be a little daring but I bet it was pretty darn expensive.

Give Larry a break. He has to keep up with all of his young wives. :)

RastaMan

wow way to hate a person TMZ...

Last I checked, isnt your founder Harvey around 57 years old? dont hate your fellow elders Harv.

northern gypsy

ummm...you know his mind-boggling YOUNGER wife is dressing him ...
btw...#2 if...tough choice...but...i'm going with D.. amy whinehouse...why ??? all three are scary skinny !!!

filmguy

Larry King may be an oldster, but he's way cooler than little girly-boy Zac Efron.

JJ77

I think he looks great! Work it Larry King!

oops

larry must be packing "very meaty" around his man-member, just look at all of those folds & creases in those jeans !!!

Barfalufugus

Scared of that.....

mesmart

I'm pissed!......what?...just because someone gets older they should lay down and die?!.......I'm sure as hell not gonna!

Jemima

don't be rude to Larry He's 'the man'.
He looks good, he is smart, he has a sense of humror and I've never seen him be mean, like some we could mention.....
Go Larry! We love you.

cruzn*

WOW, some older person at TMZ is really showing their vast insecurities, stop hating......Rock on, Larry!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments