SJP and Matthew -- Separate in the City

1/13/2009 5:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Never in the same place at the same time, rumored-to-be-splitting-up couple Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick dodged our questions -- and each other -- in NYC this weekend.

Click to view!

lisa lisa

WAH WAH WAH, CRY ME A RIVER . . .

You Can Do Better

So a marries couple has to be glued to the hip 24/7?? C'mon TMZ, you can do better. They're a couple, leaver it alone, find something else to astound us with.

Karin

Matt is probably sick and tired of putting up with SJP's "Diva" like behavior! From all accounts that I've read, one must "bow and command".
Good luck to Matt, and SJP-you reap what you sew!

why?

I think Broderick is such an underestimated talent. I'd really love to see more of him in film or TV. If Sarah desn't want him give him here. He can eat the whole box of crackers if he wants.

rachelle

What stupid remarks. Not one of you know this couple, just what you read in trash papers.
By the way Karin (number 5) The expression is "you reap what you SOW!!" Learn how to spell dummie.

Mr Right

For not showing a close up of SJP's face!!!!!

FLAKEY WHITE STUFF

Sarah is looking old, I am suprised he didn't dump her a long time ago - except for the money.......so now the movie and series are done, he can find himself a young sexy woman.

Bex

"Reap what you sew" PRICELESS!!!!! Most people here can't spell. PATHETIC! I love it when they want to say lose and spell loose. How do these people graduate?

Sarah needs to divorce this cheating bum. And if she gets married again, she needs to have sex this time. Men go elsewhere if they don't get it at home. LOL

Bex

mitzie------Learn correct grammar before you chew someone out and make yourself look like a fool. There should be a comma after Karin and "the" should not be capitalized! Also, you might want to know proper names are capitalized, Mitzie.

99centz

whore game'z

shirliana

SARAH JESSICA PARKER MADE HER HUSABND... HE HAS NO PERSONALITY WHATSOEVER..
JESSICA WILL BE BETTER WITHOUT HIM...

THE QUESTION THAT I HAVE. WHERE IS THE BABY THEY HAD A LONG TIME AGO??? WHEN THEY R TOGETHER, THE KID IS NEVER THERE...CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME THE WHEREABOUTS OF THEIR LOVED CHILD... IT IS A MYSTERY TO ME....

SARAH AGED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE - SHE DOES NOT NEED BOTOX LIKE SO MANY CELEBRITIES DO... JESSICA WILL AGE WITH PRIDE LIKE PEOPLE WITH INTELLEGENCE... I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BREAKUP. BUT JESSICA IS AN AWESOME INDIVIDUAL AND ** WELL LIKED BY MANY MANY PEOPLE **..

arte help

I KNEW IT!!! GAY BOY!!!! The marriage was a sham.

Mrs. Pine

I can see it now on Divorce Court: Closet Case vs Horse Face.

Jimmy

SJP is a good tipper in vegas, she tipped a server .50 cents....(i wasnt the one).

NewYorker

This post is so stupid. I was at the last show of Hairspray, where the couple was together and all looked fine. I"ve seen them together. You're just making this stuff up.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments