« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Affleck Taunted Again!

1/15/2009 10:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Affleck wasn't as quick with the insults as he was a few days ago ... nonetheless, we got a rise out of him when we told him he should name his next kid Derek Jeter....

Ben Affleck: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rosie

I Love Ben Affleck, he may not be a great actor, but I sure like looking at him. He is so incredibly handsome and tall. Wow what a package. Too bad he was on the rebound from JLo cuz he could have scored a much better looking wife than jen Gardner. Ben rocks and ya'all are haters!

1930 days ago

rosie

No matter what opionions people may have about Ben's acting skills, you can not deny that this is one GORGEOUS man! When he smiles, wow what a beautiful face. He seems like a gentlemen the way he treats his wife, and the way he treated jlo. And what a father he must be--it seems like he is very active in raising his daughter.

I think he is a good actor and I have seen all his films. I was one amoungst eight at the theater viewing Gigli on opening day. Although I wish he and jlo would have married and had babies, it is what it is and I am still a major fan of Ben. Tall, dark, and so extremly handsome, and i'm even a Red Sox Fan as well!!!

1929 days ago

Bex

Horrible actor, lousy husband, wife makes more money, ugly kids, ugly wife, bad breath....

Melissa B

Shut up Krissie. He is not a horrible actor you idiot. How do you know his wife makes more money? So what if she does? Whats your point? You say ugly kids as a plural, you haven't even seen the 2nd little girl genius. So it would be ugly kid, and that little girl IS NOT UGLY. You must be blind! Jennifer Garner is not ugly either so you are just delusional. I think they are a cute family and I love both of their films!

omg!

hi, i'm Melissa and i wear rose coloured glasses

no sorry he's a horrible actor, i dont understand how he got the roles he got

Melissa is crazy!!

Sorry Melissa... Ben does suck as an actor!! He and his wife are washed up actors!! She got her golden egg, and is popping out babies!! Both thier careers are in the toilet!!

Bex

I agree he is a rotten actor. Melissa, you are just a loser.

les

I think they have the most normal looking kid in Hollywood. Named after her great-grandmother - goes to preschool - always smiling - dressed like a normal pre-schooler, etc. These are more than you can say for a lot of Hollywood kids (read Brangelina bunch).

Vick Fan

He sucks as an actor, his wife sucks as an actor, and their daughter Violet is one of the ugliest celebuspawn babies on the planet. If he loves Boston so much, why doesn't he take is loser a$$ back to Beantown?

Alexa

Seraphina??? They must hate the fact they had another girl and are punishing the kid.

Average Housewife

So did Jennifer have the baby or what?

Nik

Wow, you people suck with all the comments to Melissa. His "horrible" acting has made him more money than most of the people posting here will make in their lifetime. That goes for his "ugly" wife too.

Sim1

I dont think Ben Affleck is an awesome actor, but I would have to disagree about Jennifer Garner. I think she is a good actress and her career is not washed up. She did that movie with Jamie Fox 2 years ago, I think? And she is in production with severl projects. Maybe she chose to put her career on hold to focus on her family. That doesnt make her washed up. And I think she is VERY pretty.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Please don't disrepect Derek Jeter.

ggboogie@hotmail.om

Poor Ben.. Dumped JLo b/c he wasn't ready to settle down. Dated the other Jennifer. She got pregnant, married her and now he is "that guy". Hope they last but she needs to make herself up a little... at least brush your hair b/4 leaving the house.

2003 days ago