Halle's Kid

Warm Bundle or PETA Target?

1/15/2009 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So we just had a pretty intense debate in our newsroom this morning over Halle Berry dressing Nahla in some sort of fur in NYC on Wednesday. Some people felt it makes the baby a target for PETA, because it looks like real fur.

0221_media_removed-1
Others felt Halle can do whatever she damn pleases.

Halle's rep says it's "a poly cotton blend of faux shearling." Oh.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Rebie Johnson

SHE BOUGHT IT, AND SHE CAN PUT WHAT SHE WANTS ON HER, LET ME REPEAT, HER BABY! JUDGING FROM THE PICTURE HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ITS FUR, ALTHOUGH WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE. BY THE WAY I LOVE MEAT

2052 days ago

Paisley

Disappointing that the kid would be criticized for wearing what is definitely a faux fur jacket. Possibly a finely sheared gray sable, but really doesn't look like it. The binding about the hood also marks it as more of a casual comfort item. I'm definitely not supportive of the fur industry, though revamping secondhand furs can be great. Why not have the fur without directly supporting the fur industry?

2052 days ago

ttfantasimal

I gotta say that I hope this is NOT Fur for Halle's Sake & History read on her.
& Please, Dont put her, this Goddess, in the Same Category when it comes to 'Dressin Your Baby' or 'Trippin with Your Baby' (relating to Jess Alba)
I Dont think this is Fur, But DO agree it poses a Hazard from PETA Gawkers who wont know the Diff from Afar. Or like in Jess Alba's case,where I'm sure the Papp's will Trip Her on the way to the Car.
Try to Remember the Kids, Dill-hole's(Papp's) & 'Stand Back!!!'

2052 days ago

99centz

it'z moglie...look'z like the bare nessetie'z....

2052 days ago

poppy

THE BABY'S DADDY IS A DUMBASS STUPID MODEL AND THE REASON HE IS JUST STANDING THERE IS---
HE'S POSING SO SOMEONE WILL TAKE HIS DUMBASS PHOTO. THAT IS ALL HE KNOWS HOW TO DO!!!!!!!!!
MORAL OF STORY IS ---BE MORE SELECTIVE ON WHO YOU CHOOSE TO BE YOUR BABY'S DADDY. GO FOR
ATLEAST A GUY WITH SOME BRAINS AND NOT ALL LOOKS.

2052 days ago

Joanne

Maybe the third person is Gabriel's dad (aka Grandpa). That doesn't look like fur to me..

2052 days ago

Slow day huh?

Slow day TMZ? Once again, your trying to start something that's not necessary. Who cares? Looks like they're in a hurry to go somewhere. And the assistant is helping Halle with putting Nahla in the care with Gabe as usual doing nothing.Fatherhood and the reality of it, seems to be taking its toll on Aubry.It's probably been the longest he's ever been around the kid. Don't buy the bs, they're 'working on' having more kids nor do I buy the bs that 'Halle'/them (Aubry doesn't have the money no matter how much he gets paid) bought a house in Quebec. They look miserable together. Seriously, doubt that Aubry's going with Halle to DC, she's not going to shell out $50K for a ticket for 4 events for him, thus she didn't spend $1.5/$1.6M for a place in Canada for him. If he goes, it will be to stay at the hotel and watch the baby. My guess is they're on the way to the airport, 'cause they're photos of her going to the spa looking happy in LA on Thursday. Still say they won't last much longer. Can't believe people still believe they're one of the hottest couples ---it's an arrangement not a relationship--the rest is media bs.

2052 days ago

sarah

I hate peta even tho I love animals because they behave like asses!
Leave Halle alone, plus who knows if it is real fur or not?
Peta would get more support if they went about things differently.
PETA sucks!

2052 days ago

jmo

Much ado about nothing. There's a rumor on the net going around that they are on the outs..wouldn't surprise me. Guess him playing errand boy which was filming her last movie took his toll on him.

2052 days ago

Rebie Johnson

Maybe it's early in the morning, nothing to smile about! What is so exciting about putting a baby in the car that would make you want to grin or smile?????

2052 days ago

TxHotGirl_HTown

It's a baby and have you guys been to NY in the WINTER it is wicked cold??? I am not against using whatever is available to keep your child from the cold it's such a small baby. Second, YOU dumbA$$es on here bumping your gums regarding the looks on their faces. The TMZ folks are jerk and make some really off the wall comments to the Celebs. Not to mention I am sure they were concern about getting the baby out the cold. So you DUMBA$$ES need to get a clue. I travel to NY on a weekly basis from TX and it is soooooooooo cold. I have a 2 year old makes sure she is bundled up and as a result she does not get sick.

Concerned parent!!!

2051 days ago

tom

I thought Halle was a Peta supporter?

2051 days ago