Boy George's Family Cracks Outside Court

1/16/2009 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After Boy George was sentenced to 15 months behind bars for chaining a male escort to a hook in his bedroom, his brother was a freakin' mess outside of the London courthouse today -- and it appears Georgie isn't the only one in the family with a crack problem.

Boy George: Click to watch
At this point though, a little coin slot is the least of the brood's worries.

northern gypsy

ummm...it's all becoming very clear...the WHOLE family is full-on crazy !!!
i understand he's upset...but...that's quite the drama scene !!!

Barfalufugus

Jeez, it's not like he was sentenced to life without parole.

not the same photo

This is not the same picture the brother has his head down with both legs in front of him. The picture in the circle clealy shows th person sitting on their feet. SHAME ON YOU TMZ

Mari

its burrito time for boy george!

Who Caresss!!!

What did he expect? BG would get lunch hour detention?? The person he should be upset at is BG for disgracing the fam. DMX needs a cell mate. Haha!

Just sayin..

TJ

To not the same photo:

Did you watch the whole video? Early in the video he was on his knees with his crack to the camera. Then he got up and sat on the stairway. Dumbass.

pol

TMZ... the news source for the retarded idiots of America.

zoom9

It's amazing what a little zoom can do. From what I saw it was simply a man that was a bit upset, cussing, got on the ground and punched it in frustration with family members trying to make him feel better. Yet headlines read "family cracks' to get the usual attention. I was waiting for something really crazy, but nothing happened if you ask me. It wasn't a totally calm reaction to going to jail for 15 months, but I can't say it was anything terribly unusual either.

bart

COULD,VE been 15yrs

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Aww, I am glad to see that BG has his brother standing by him.

No matter what they did, I think I would feel upset upon learning someone I loved was just sentenced to 15 months in jail. Especially with such a questionable crime - this was really pretty much "he said, he said" stuff - who really knows what the male hooker had agreed to initially?

zoom9

Well, I had to go and read what bg actually did on another web site.. Now that I have, I must say he seems to enjoy making up things to the police when they get there. In 2007 he made up a burglary when he got busted for cocaine. Now this weird idea of holding a guy captive and saying he suspected him of computer tampering. I guess he's going to get what he deserves.

rob

Sentenced to a men's prison? That's not punishment for Boy George, but rather that is a fantasy for him

justsaying

Well, I guess George blew it. (Pun intended)

99centz

nice tree'z...look'z like he haz charlie brown tatto'd on hiz bald head...........

Prince Von A-Hole

So Celebs cant bitch because they chose the life. Well this person
didnt but you still choose to humiliate him just like the skier.
Digging your own grave!!!

Boy would I have loved to be a fly on the wall when the old man pummelled Harvey in the elevator. Funny no cameras caught that cool moment or did they and Harv. buddy put the brakes on that vid getting out.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments