Tyson -- All Ears For Obama

1/17/2009 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Retired boxing thug Mike Tyson was spotted at LAX on route to the Presidential Inauguration.

His handlers are hopeful they can explain to Mike what an inauguration is prior to the ceremony.

The Work Place Sucks!

Tyson sucks major buttocks! Someone should smack da hell out of him.

The Work Place Sucks!

I like to rape women, bite off ears, whip the white man, and take out the trash, lmao! Some of you rednecks are going to get an azz whippin by me.

The Work Place Sucks!

You white S.O.B.'s, are going to get the wrath this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph

This has nothing to do with color number 31! See the truth at Ronpaul.com!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

The Work Place Sucks!

Vote for me the real truth ronpaul.com, I am one hip bop bee poppin white mo fo, with the hip to go! I will be the next President, Homosexuality4change.com. Thanks.

Steph

Your a moron number 34! I dare you to go to ronpaul.com if you got the balls...moron!!!!!

Steph

#34 you are a coward. Stop posing as me. You are pathetic! Get a clue!!

Steph

ronpaul.com!!!! He is for real change, not for moronic change!

Steph

Vote for a black man! That's the ticket? DUH!!!!!!!!! Who cares if the country goes to hell!!!!

beachy

Imagine my surprise. One thug supports another. They gotta keep it in the family...

Charly

Did you see the feet on that fool?!?! Mike's got some paddles on him! WOW!

maggot

tyson is a total moronic mentally challenged retard....he probably grossed over $200M
during his career and has nothing to show for it.

anyway I still enjoyed watching him open up a can of whup ass in his heyday!!!

why?

OMG, I am so sick of all these celebrities going to the Obama Fest on Tuesday. These people really do fancy themselves as special and important. They like to place themselves right up there with world leaders and Law makers. I wish Celebrities would stick to their own venues and leave the running of the country to the higher educated. This whole thing is getting out of hand. The people who deserve to be a part of this celebration are the hard working average Americans who put this guy in office. So go ahead all you very important special rich people, drink your Champagne, congratulate your selves, eat your Lobster. The rest of will be at home negotiating with our creditors so we can keep our house and 5 year old car. I think this whole Inauguration is going over the top. while people are hurting for real out here, being thrown out of their homes, dropping their kids off at shelters, unable to buy a weeks worth of groceries you a rgiving yourselves a multimillion dollar party. Forgive me if I am unable to join in the celebration. I have to go to my 3 rd job now, but by all means you guys enjoy your party, after all you are the special important people right?

Methodman

hlove you are an idiot.

Tyson beat the crap out of those two guys, and it wasn't a bar, it was a hotel room. They started it btw.
Tyson was just defending himself. Those black guys were thugs and gangsters. Glad tyson knocked there ass out.

Methodman