« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Muhammad Comes to the Mountain

1/19/2009 11:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It was already an epic event, but Barack Obama's Inauguration is officially the center of the universe now -- Muhammad Ali flew into town yesterday with his wife.

Muhammad Ali: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cage Fighter

The Champ!

arte help

I feel really bad for him, he really is in terrible shape. God bless him...

ozzman

he's still the man...

Who Caresss!!!

How sad.. but it was his choice to go into boxing. Bang, bang, boom! TKO.

barb

Hey George Forman......................Ya don't get Parkinsons from boxing. Don't be so cruel.

Just a Bill

I hope Muhammad Ali stops over this morning , I need him to shake up my pancake batter.

SJ

Great. We now have the official inaugural drink.... The Big Chocolate Shake.

SJ

He's still the greatest who ever set foot in the ring though.

Proud American

I have to admit I still don't like Ali. I was a teenager when he and Foreman. I must say I never could stand his bragging and now he can't brag. He can only be a humble man.

WHAT?

I think it's great that we have a President with a white mother and an african father. This should put the marble icing on the cake so that they can now officially feel that getting off the porch and going to work is GOOD. Helping us out is even better. It's BEEN the American way.

99centz

DONT MESS WITH THE CHAMP!!!

SP

Ali was a great boxer who worked the system to be the only one to win the championship 3 times by losing on purpose and then coming back to really fight to beat Spinks. Watch and tell me that's not waht happened. He is also a coward for using religion as a reason to not go to war. You could kill a man in the ring just as easy, and even then probably easier because they went 15 rounds. He just used that as an excuse. And Obama being President is not going to stop the "I can't get a head because the white man keeps me down like my slave forefathers." it is too easy to use against the guilty whites and Government welfare programs providers.(Or should I say the working Americans.)

colbys woman

Great - a draft dodger showing up to celebrate the empty suit -- now my life is complete! why doesn't bo take that $170 mil he's spending on the obamination (given to him by rich wall streeters - wow, imagine big business now owning the white house) and give it to those of us struggling to make it if he wants CHANGE! Change, my arse.

colbys woman

Whoa, Dan, YOU the man! Give 'em hell!

Rebie Johnson

Dan, he wasn't a draft dodger, he said plainly, "I ain't going" and he had the US Supreme Court back him up!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments