Biden's Wife:

Boot-ylicious

1/20/2009 11:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jill BidenThe redcoats are coming, the red coats are coming ... wearing stiletto boots!

Joe Biden's wife Jill, 57, heated up the chilly D.C. morning by showing some leg and sportin' a pair of fierce inauguration boots. Lynne Cheney has officially left the building.

Dontcha wish your Vice President's wife was hot like me!

Bex

This brain dead twit will be in good company with Michelle Obama.

justsaying

WOW! What a WOMAN! The time has come for a new Era. If you are a true americian, you will embrace this change and help the new President lead us into a better and more fruitfull world. If you don't want to help the rest of us......then just be quiet and get out of the way.

Zoya

Luv the boots! Shes got the legs for them which helps and her outfit in totality is appropiate

Wow

She looks great, but the "bootylicious" comment was tacky.

Ramond

" I tell you man ....Cadillac Joe Biden Rolls up on that like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich.........SHEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!

msfanni

She may be hot. But hse is dumb. Did you see her onOprah. She just pissesd off Hillary. And Obama. She does not know when to keep her mouith shut.

Annie

When I wore a pair of boots like that [in the 90's], one of my Kindergarteners said to me, "Oh! You are SOOO lucky! You have exact same boots as BAT GIRL!!!" (Never did wear THOSE boots again!!)

K

#6- Too funny.
She is an attractive woman, hell I wished I looked that good. She rocked the boots & looks awesome.

The Dude

That's why Biden has no hair in front...he has given too many mustache rides to his hunny.....

mickey lou

She is just a trophy wife!

wow

Hope I still look half as good as Dr. Jill when I'm her age!

M & M

I think both Michelle Obama and Jill Biden are woof, woof, woof!!!!!!!!! I don't care what you put on them, their still UGLY!!

fashion gal

She looks like an idiot. She's too old and she supposed to be representing out country at one of the most important events we ever have as a nation. It's a serious event and she looks like she's trying to outshine everyone else. that combined with her "foot in mouth" moment on Oprah demonstrates that she needs some serious training before she goes out in public again.

stopthepresses

How did she end up with that idiotic old fart? You could do BETTER, Jill.

stopthepresses

She didn't look like a walking mucous-plug like Michelle O in that horrid glittery dress with the dark green "serious" shoes. Of course it wouldn't take much to look better than Michelle.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments