Darth Judd Invades Sundance

1/21/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The indie film Rebel Alliance was hit with another blow when newly crowned Sith Lord Wynonna Judd arrived at Sundance on Tuesday.

The 44-year-old fell to the dark side a long, long, long time ago ... because it's more slimming.

Lala

Bless her heart, she is HUGE. I have watched her on TV when she talked about her life-long addiction to food.......she went on Oprah a few years ago where she started with a nutritionist and trainer and was going to come back and show her results. She obviously has a serious problem that she can't handle.....she has to be just miserable.

K

She looks like she ate Darth Vader. The diet pills are not working for her. Too bad. She ought to just try to exersie and eat well, and be happy enough with that.

PolarBear

The Empress of Lucite, the graceful and healthy Shauna Sand needs to send Darthy (Judd-less) Vader some lucite space boots and the "Manual of Class and Elegance For Aliens". Darthy is looking warped by low-pressure space walks.

tlynn

I thought Ogre's were green? Oompa Loompa's purple? Doopity dah...

stillz

addiction to food!? nice excuse! lol @ people defending this whale!

PolarBear

How to remedy weight gain: eat an alkaline diet, take an extra 1500 calcium each day for a month, take 1000mg of tyrosine on an empty stomach just before going to bed (check with doctor first), drink lots of water to flush out your guts and lymphatic system, stop eating at restaurants (they cook in oils, load up everything in oily sauces, etc), take salmon oil capsules or flax seed oil capsules (eq of 3 tablespoons daily), eat your greens, no refined sugars, no big meals, and then add in lots of walking and heavier resistance exercise if you can.

Angiebaby

I hope she finds a surgeon who will give her a deal on gastric banding... like buy one, get one free. Of course, then I need her to call me so's I can get the free one 'cause I done figured out that's the only way I'm going to get one. Folks, if anyone NEEDS it... it's ME!

Wanda W.

Oh my god! If that is really her,and not a female impersonator,that woman needs HELP, quickly! Her contract with that weight loss company shes hawking needs to be reevaluated! And that hair color,WOW! It sorta SCREAMS LOOK AT ME,LOOK AT ME,I NEED ATTENTION,BUT DONT LOOK AT MY WEIGHT PLEASE!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

MY GOD...how can this creature have a beautiful mother snd sister....if she was my daughter I would take her in for emergency liposuction and then an exteme diet program or gastic by pass.

She is a blubbery, drooling, disgrace...

Lord Xenu

She looks like the love child of Jabba The Hutt and Butterball from the Hellraiser movies.

gag me

That fat face is so effing fat, omg get off the streets, you don't really want to be seen like this, do you?

Allred Tree

I thought it was Brittany Spears!

whatthefrig

OMG!!!! Fugly, so fugly!!

diana

She looks so FUGLY, more chin's than a chinese phone book!

Shirl ~~ t.g.

She looks like a FAT female Elvis!!! LOL One would think with ALL that $$$ she has that a good diet Doctor would fit the bill.
Being THAT FaT is just unhealthy!!