Hathaway -- Penchant for Ponzi?

1/21/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Romantically bankrupt starlet Anne Hathaway could have used a bail out after being asked if she'd hook-up with alleged swindler Bernie Madoff.

Anne Hathaway: Click to watch
You'd think after dating Italian skeezeball Raffaello Follieri, she'd want to move on to bigger and better embezzlers.

Zoya

Growup TMZ if ur capable........ That was just nasty and uncalled for

1998 days ago

Harriet

VERY UNPLEASANT REMARK. I DON'T MUCH LIKE HER BUT YOUR REMARK WAS CLEARLY HATEFUL AND INTENDED TO EMBARRASS. SHAME ON YOU.

1998 days ago

Anita

I can't understand what people see in this dumb broad. Besides being incredibly stupid, she is not even prettty.
Certainly not a god example for anyone, young or old.

1998 days ago

Anita

Is he rmiddle name "Easy" ???? No brains evidently.

1998 days ago

Anita

Dark haired women don't age well and they have the nastiest pubes even with a Brazilian wax. Gimme a cute blonde any day.

1998 days ago

Anita

This woman is an embarrassment.

How stupid can you get?

1998 days ago

Anita

I wouldn't marry her either. But maybe I'd f*ck around with her a little. If it's available you hit it it.

1998 days ago

suspicious

WHY the F*CK

1998 days ago

austin

You're just mean, TMZ. It sucks to be duped by someone you love, but even worse is when the whole world rubs it in your face. Poor girl.

1998 days ago

immature

Uncalled for. Shame on you, wannabes.

1998 days ago

cowbulls

I’ve always been curious as to why the celebrities just don’t take a few extra minutes and get their pictures taken. Once there are a ton of pictures out there the laws of supply and demand would take over and diminish the request for more pictures.
After hearing this outlandish comment to Anne and a few like it in the past, I’m now on the side of the celebrities. I wouldn’t speak to TMZ either.
As for Anne, she’s a classic beauty. I think she looks great and she is one of the rare pale complexion women that look very sexy in a bikini or less.

1998 days ago

Esther

I normally find TMZ very funny and often on target,,,but these comments to Ann Hathaway WEREJUST PLAIN MEAN. Why would someone say this to her....TMZ please issue an apology to Ann

1997 days ago

molly

whos that guy in the backround with the big head and fat chin?.anybody know?..he looks high.

1975 days ago