I Am ... Sasha Fierce!

1/21/2009 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The youngest of America's lil' First Ladies, Princess Sasha Obama.

Bow down, beyatches!

lena

i adore her. she's such a little fireball, such fun to watch!

1916 days ago

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

Cutie!!

Leave this kid alone, TMZ, leave the Obama kids alone....a-holes

#'s 3=5=10........ES&D

1916 days ago

Kay

Surely the cutest little girls in the White House since Caroline Kennedy interrupted her Dad's press conference by clomping out in her mom's high heels.

Another time, newsmen asked her what her Dad was doing. Her response was that he was inside with his shoes and socks off, doing nothing.

1916 days ago

tippy katz

sure they are cute and priviledged. but I am white! even though I am stupid and ugly, I am better than them!!!

1916 days ago

len

These girls are young. We know nothing about them. Their parents have placed them in full scrutiny of the public. Unavoidable, considering their parents public position...........the parents choice. Time will tell, how the children handle the position that their parents have placed them. However, Oscama's sojourn as President is limited. 4 yrs- 8yrs. max... less if we are lucky. I do not feel positive about their outcome.

1915 days ago

Ms Obvious

Damn I can't get over the pathtic racist republicans who are still whining that Bush is a moron and you all are too for your narrow minded thinking.

1915 days ago

tanya

BEAUTIFUL....

1915 days ago

Bally

Comment number 9 left by Pfft, too true. Talk about pathetic to be harsh to a child. Whatever your political views, grow up and leave the children alone.

1915 days ago

NatTurner

Thank you TMZ, for reminding us via the ignorant that right here, that Dr. King's dream isnt close to being realized, and that white conservatives are of the devil.

1915 days ago

NewPrez

To Roger C.

RE: How long will it be till we see the two princesses on You Tube doing "Shake That Booty" vids from the Oval Office? I'm betting, not long. It's in their jeans, so to speak.

Your obvious hatred is as pathetic as your post, I have an idea. Instead of attacking children, be bold!!!! WHEN YOU SEE A BLACK MAN OR WOMAN ON THE STREET, TELL THEM THAT THE KID THEY RAISE WILL BE ON MTV SHAKING THAT BOOTY BECAUSE IT IS IN THEIR JEANS. (DID YOU MEAN GENES?).

1915 days ago

NewPrez

To all of those "adults" who wish to dis the Obama children......

Post pics of your child so the rest of us can comment:-)

1915 days ago

NO SYMPATHY

Anyone who would slam a child- ANY child- like this is a sick ****. Some of you people need to look long and hard at yourselves. You're disgusting.

1915 days ago

stilettochick

Obama is sooooooooooooooooooooooo above you racist sons of bytches. I hate people who attack kids for no reason. These children are adorable and they haven't done anything to anyone. Hey, Susie...Let me guess--you a probably extremely unattractive, and if employed, you have a min. wage job. No man or woman. Rocking polyester all day long, I am sure you had no clue about Jimmy Choo, and so I can see why you would be so venomous.....I hope your raggedy ass chokes on your bile. Obama will be around for a while.

1914 days ago