"Idol" Hottie Found on Dane Cook's Casting Couch

1/21/2009 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's one "Idol" contestant who's already been through Hollywood -- in fact she's already slept with a celebrity ... if you still consider Dane Cook a celebrity.

American Idol
Raquel Houghton, a 28-year-old "waitress/bartender," dated Cook for roughly three years, until the relationship suddenly ended in 2007 -- which happens to be right after "Employee of the Month" came out.

Coincidence? We think not.

Lucy

Last weekend I saw My Best Friend's Girlfriend and it was one of the raunchiest but funny movies I've seen in a long time.

friend

I'm happy...

stating the obvious

um, the coincidence would be the Jessica Simpson-Dane Cook rumors that were swirling then

Dave

I think Dane needs ICP. Image Control Publicity. globalprinc.com What is he thinking?

Iskur

So what if he's a bit of a thief? Not like he stole all his jokes. All comedians borrow material from time to time.

Besides stand up comedy is all about presentation. Two people can tell the same joke and only one of them is funny.

Just my opinion

HE'S HOTTER

Jesse

He's gorgeous.. and I just saw My Best Friend's Girl last weekend and it was hilarious.

Buster

He is gross. Looks like a bum in a suit.

Q

Glad his brother stole his money---he deserved it...too bad he's now wrecked his entire family's relationships, direct and indirect relatives, for an entire Generation. A real funny thing to do...Ha Ha

HAUSEr

I liked Employee of the Month... leave Cook alone!

jrad247

She's hot

He's a hack

enough said

JPurp

Dane's B.A. and haters need to stick it
That being said, isn't there a rule about participating in American Idol if you've had a record contract? Raquel Houghton used to be the leas singer of a band called the Valli Girls which was signed with Columbia Records. Wasn't that the big deal with the Irish girl a few seasons ago? Someone needs to fact check and out that broad!! I heard her sing the Star Spangled Banner at one of his concerts and it was not great!

1999 days ago

rumours abound about how you let me down

What's she wearing in that pic with him? Jeans as a top? Doh, i think it's the same jeans she has on when she gets the golden ticket!

murrmurr

ok first danes awesome
second stop trashin the chick she beautiful i ffeel like were best friends already
and 3 layy off his movies are great

Michelle

What is she wearing?? It looks like a pair of jeans with a belt hiked up over her boobs!! As for Dane Cook - well, he is absolutely the most unfunniest man on the planet...how he had millions that his brother got to steal and how people can find him funny is beyond me.

And to the comment - so what, commits "borrow" from each other all the time? Sorry, but real comedians do their OWN material, not someone else's.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments