Michelle Obama: Heel Me

1/21/2009 4:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After 12 hours on her feet, First Lady Michelle Obama appeared in pain and seemed to take off her Jimmy Choo green kitten heels to let her dogs breathe.

Click to view!
Walking in her shoes is no easy feat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Sonia

Okay...First off the outfit did not fit, the color was out of season, you dont wear sunshine yellow in winter and then pair it with emerald green shoes and snot green gloves...nothing matched, she looked like something left in a tissue...nothing matched...ICK...and here is her husband trying to deal with economic crisis and she's in jimmy choos...give me a break...and her ball gown...she tried to do frilly and fem and she is neither...she looked like a pitbull with lipstick...PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP HER

2044 days ago

Jalpa

It's not JImmy's...it's JCREW shoes! Get it right TMZ!!!

2044 days ago

YIKES

SHE WASN'T TAKING OFF HER SHOES.. TMZ... IF YOU LISTENED YESTERDAY YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD THEM SAY THAT THEY HAD GIVEN HER A BLANKET TO WRAP AROUND HER FEET BECAUSE THEY WERE VERY COLD.

2044 days ago

JJ

Bless her heart.I felt so bad for her freezing all day and on her feet. I think she is a class act and you bunch of ignoramus losers need to get a life. It doesn't get classier than the Obamas. And I'm not even black I just think they represent all that is good and salvageable about our country. Stop posting nasty comments!

2044 days ago

donnat

Unbelievable.....yesterday was a beautiful day to celebrate being Americans and tsome of the people on this site choose to worry about her shoes???? Hard to wrap my head around. I think they are a wonderful family and will bring much needed stability to this country. They appear to be honest and straight-forward and have empathy for the common people. Wow is the best I can come up with as I shake my head. Such negativity. I guess our President can't count on most of the posters here to rally around and help for the comon good. If this is any indication of what the general public thinks we are most definately in trouble. It can't be. I am flabbergasted by the ignorance. The Obamas have been running around for days from one event to the next fulfilling their duties. Perhaps your feet would hurt or be cold as well. Empathy folks. So tough behind your computer screen. Sad, this is sad.

2044 days ago

donnat

And, TMZ why is it necessary for you to choose this when you know how some of the posters here are? Can't they have one day of glory before you goons start in on them?

2044 days ago

tanya

Wow... Amazing..... she wore heels for twelve hours.... she;s a trooper!!!! President Obama and the First Lady looked BEAUTIFUL !!!!

2044 days ago

tanya

# 64 Most America do not represent the negative comments on this web site I deal with the public everyday there are more Americans that are willing to work for the common good of our country..... rest assure this is the same person commenting or a very small group....GOD WILL BLESS AMERICA THROUGH PRESIDENT OBAMA.

2044 days ago

Boo

Seriously!

Okay i dont care if you voted for him or not he is YOUR PRESIDENT now so if you dont like it get out!
Leave! No one is making you stay here!
There was a fair vote and he won! He is trying his best.
HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! So get over it! Voted in fair and square.
All you fyckn people piss me off!
Go bytch and moan about something that is actually important. Not what Michelle did! She is a strong women standing BESIDES her strong man! She is beautiful and is doing her best!
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO WALK IN JIMMY CHOOOOOS OR ANY HEELS FOR 12 HOURS. ITS HARD AND IT HURTS! She didnt go and put on uggs or slippers she just gave her feet a break! OMG FIND SOMETHING THAT WORTH IT TO BYTCH ABOUT! This is ridiculous and sad.

This is the time for all American people to get back on track.
To everyone that is trying to hold us back... FYCK YOU!

2039 days ago