P!nk -- Ex Marks the Spot

1/22/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With reports that he's moved back in with P!nk, Carey Hart planted a wet one on his estranged pop star wife in Santa Monica on Wednesday.

The couple married three years ago, separated last year and appear to be back together.

The thought of giving your spouse half of everything makes the heart grow fonder.

Millz

I LOVE Pink! Out of all the pop star twits today, she is the most talented of them all. She and Carey love each other and should get back together!!!!!

Millie

That's cool! I hope they work things out. They were/are a cute couple.

Ladyslof

I'm go glad for them. It was very apparent that they still loved each other. They are such a beautiful couple! Good luck to them!!

deleta

They're a perfect match. Hope things work out.

spandeco79

I love Pink and Carey. I think they are a perfect couple they look so cute together. Hopefully this time it will last!

pie

Alecia Beth Moore cut a hit with "Trouble." - not bad at all.

Carey's career is gong down hill, and that is why he is trying to get in Beth's pants.

wtf

If you remember when they very first split she asked people not to slam on him that she still loved him. She also said they would probably get back together. So it has nothing to do with 1/2 TMZ

Buttercup321

I thought that video " so what" was the begining of a love affair - I never would have guessed they were divorced.
Pink is one of the singers I count on to give a great dance song , or one to make me think about loss "who knew" . Unlike her contemporaies I feel Pink has staying power ( and hopefully does not - as she gets older - try to act like a teen and put out young music when you are TOO OLD ( Madonna ). There are so many songs to write about your life experinces ( Madonna ) feelings on single and married and divorced life ( Madonna ) the difference having kids made (Madonna ) and just how it feels to turn 50 ( Madonna, I was 50 in 2008 too- and im having the best time of my life- and wouldnt want to be 20 again if someone payed me - and belive me I could use the money!!!)

Im just sayin'.

And for Pink , sometimes the second time around is goooooood! : )
If you feel like everything seems "right" when you are with him, then you are home.

OK,Im done...........

Deb

Well, she DID say she missed his penis! LOL!

Anita

I don't care for Pink.

But Hart seems like a righteous dude and he obviously still carried the torch for her. So I hope it works out for them this time around.
Hart is the best Pink will ever do and maybe she realizes it now.

Throwing away a marriage is stupid. You work through your differences, everyone has them.

99centz

she look'z like my old baseball mit.....tuff & leathery.........................

CMJNM

I think they make a good couple and should be together

Johny No Cash

"The thought of giving your spouse half of everything makes the heart grow fonder"

.....That is if you don't get a prenup, which I don't think Pink neglected to do, that will be a dumb move now a day. The only things divided in half are what they acquired after they got married, basically.

Trix

Funny, I'm listening to my iPod and Pink just came on (Who Knew) as I'm reading this. I love Pink. Wish I was the one with Carey. He's so hot. But if I can't be, then I'm glad it's Pink. They are a cute couple. I hope they work things out and have babies. You can tell they really love each other. Work out your differences guys. If not, Carey call me. Hahahaha

Culebra

She's been practicing the trapeze for her upcoming tour on the Santa Monica Pier. That's cute he went to work with her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments