P!nk -- Ex Marks the Spot

1/22/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With reports that he's moved back in with P!nk, Carey Hart planted a wet one on his estranged pop star wife in Santa Monica on Wednesday.

The couple married three years ago, separated last year and appear to be back together.

The thought of giving your spouse half of everything makes the heart grow fonder.

uallsuck

Trix nobody wants something as used as you. Get a life and quit dreaming about your brother!!

Jatti

i hope they work things out. they seem like a pretty cool couple!

hahahaha

AWWWWW!!! I'm so glad. If you love something let it go.....

P!nk Freak*

THEY LOOK AWESOME!! my heart melted when i saw them!! they are just made for each other!! i love them sooo much!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

didn't this loser cheat on her? IF he did he's not worth the oxygen he breaths...why would she go back to such a moron? if he didn't then I wish them well...hope they work it our. marriage can be tough.

M

buttercup said it best yo!

Moan Ica

She wants to be a 'dude', one of 'the guys.' She doesn't know the first thing about being a lady. She has no clue what a man needs or wants in a relationship.

She has a mans body tone.

Pink is a meff-diver. She loves eating 'hair pie.'

Moan Ica

Sorry.

Muff-diver.

notfooled

I love P!nk and think her and Corey look great together. I hope they do get back together and rock it solid.

Nonni127

Lets go back to the say" If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you it yours, if it doesnt it never was" Love is a beautiful thing. We should all be so lucky to be married to our best friend. We can't help who we fall in love with. I wish them both lots of happiness on this journey in life, enjoy every moment You never know when someone you love can be taken away from us. Enjoy Life, Live, Love and Laugh everyday as if it were your last!!! Continue with your happiness, Your two deserve it. Love to you Both

gizmo

LOVE IT!! I hated to hear these two were apart. They had such the love story and they seem to be the real deal. Wish them the best...

alex200606

Pink is the coolest white chick in hollywood, though i'm starting to think the 'separation' was a stunt to give 'so what' some credibility..

Janet

They are wonderful together! I wish them nothing but the best!

sarah

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

FINALLYY!!! I LOVE P!!!NK..hell i love them both!

1995 days ago

dasani

This made my day....no lie.
I hope they do stay together this time.

1995 days ago