Susan Lucci

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

1/22/2009 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Playing Erica Kane on "All My Children" for nearly four decades just doesn't get old for Susan Lucci.

Susan Lucci
Here's 33-year-old La Lucci back in 1980 (left) -- and the 62-year-old version (right) at an event in NYC two weeks ago.

She should get an award or something.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Anna

She has BOOTH..Good genes, GOOD DENTIST and Good Docks..She has great EYEBROWS..I see a nose job, very subtle and some botox..Big deal..Who cares..dont be jealous.Also, she weighs about 105 pounds..Shegot skinny and stayed skinny..It helps but not 4 wrinkles

2071 days ago

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

OMG it's so obvious it's good doctors , everytime someone that old gets plastic surgery, a face lift, their neck looks nasty like that!!!!!!!!!! TMZ you are so dumb!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

and wtf happened to her Kristin Davis eyes? They were so much prettier then! Now they are a weird color!

angel76

If you watch the show, you will see that her face is so frozen that she can't even cry over the fact that her (on screen) son has just died. She has a habit of putting her hand over her face when she has to show extreme emotion.

Mariah

TMZ, you have had this debate before! Good docs will be the majority opinion. Hell look at her arched eyebrows. Weren't there in her younger days. She still looks good, but yes, good docs mostly. She has great skin naturally, though, I think. And I don't think her neck looks too bad.

Mary

Definitely good doctors and I do mean good cuz she's still a beautiful woman. I think her neck actually looks so much younger than many other stars her age. But I think she should stop now and let her tight skin soften a little.

Jezzy

I think it's a combination of good docs, diet, skin care, expensive makeup, genes, ect.
No matter what, she looks great for her age BUT did you notice the hairstyle is still the same?

Joanne

I don't think it is any big deal that she gets plastic surgery. My mom used to get it ( God rest her soul). She was in her 80's and looked 10 to 15 years younger. If one has the money, why not? I think it is worse for these 'new moms' that get tummy tucks after the birth and then say they 'exercised' to get back in shape.. Why don't they tell the truth??? And you, TMZ, go on and on how 'great' these new moms look..

Mary

Continuing from earlier email, a few more comments about her neck. Y

I think that her neck looks really good other than the veins which show more because she is so thin. But if you look at other women that are Lucci's age, their neck has a lot of wrinkles and usually sags.

M in Maryland

Susan, you take me way back. You were beautiful then, and you're
beautiful now. Doesn't matter about the "how's" or the "if"s to me.
I grew up watching "All My Children," and you are an icon to me.

Rock on!!

Felicia

She's ERICA KANE. Bitches. Lol. She still looks freakin great for 62 though!.....May we all be so lucky.

darling nikki

She looks like old mother hen.

ex lax

is her private place as tight as her face?

ex lax

she better looking than your granny!

Nichole

Uhmmm- way to go on the math thing, TMZ.........

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments