Jessica Simpson: This Is How She Rolls

1/26/2009 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Double-belted into her mom jeans, former pop singer/reality TV star turned attempted country crooner Jessica Simpson appeared at some sort of chili cook-off concert in Florida this weekend.

It is unclear if she was there to perform or just judge.

UPDATE: Thanks to the folks at WKIS, there is footage of Jess performing "These Boots Are Made for Walking" at the cook-off -- and lets just say, it takes your mind right back to the days she rocked out to the same song in that extremely tiny red bikini...

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch

c1rodz

Damn and it doesn't help that she is licking the last of the chili con queso off her lips. Romo has got to dump that fat tub of lard.

YUCK

She may have the mind of a 12 year old child, but I'd hit it. Those mommy jeans look terrible on her, but when she's naked, I'm sure she's HAWT...

Katie

Wow...even Jessica Simpson can look bad in certain clothes. Those pants look awful on her! Though, she's not fat at all...she looks a little chunky in them.

Jbo

My mom recently bought me a pair of the high-waisted "mom" jeans and I think they're HI-larious!! She says how cute they make my butt look, but I REFUSE to wear anything that reveals they are high-waisted... I just can't get on board, not matter how well it hides the mini-muffin top...

They just make you look old and chubby!

jp

She's fat ! For those who say she is not fat, your fat ! Americans are so lazy and eat way to much. look at European women if you want to see what a female should look like. She has a gut and fat around her arms and she has had no kids yet (HAVING A KID IS ALSO NO EXCUSE) American women are so damn lazy and eat crap foods. That is why they get cheated on and men lose interest ! Get your ass in the gym and stop eating like a cow. This is a picture of a fat female. Period !

gina

I think she just forgot to look in the mirror.....wieght gain should be hidden not flaunted.....a mom of 5 kids wouldnt wear those pants like that.

evelin

She looks fine people… this is why our teenage daughters and sons now-a-days feel that they are fat, because of people like the ones that are making fun of Jessica. I agree she shouldn't have worn what she wore, but everyone makes mistakes. She a semi full figured woman, not so skinny like before, more power to her. She even looks healthy and happy. She looks great!!

whatever

All I have to say is..................................What a bunch of HATERS! She is a very pretty girl,can sind and has a great body!
I would be willing to bet and I am not a betting girl,that NONE of the HATERS look even close to her and/or her body!
This is the reason SO many girls, young and older are found dead!Everyone judges everyone!So,before you start sweeping Jessica`s front porch sweep your`s!

YOU GO JESSICA,YOU ARE PRETTY,YOU CAN SING AND YOU HAVE A HOT BOYFRIEND! ;-)

Palin

If she gets pregnant and has a little girl, I guess the phrase "daddy's little girl" will have a different meaning, huh?

Steph

OMG shut your face JP - I've been to Europe, several times. You aren't all skin and bones over there either. You like your European women so much then stay the hell off of American websites is what I say. Aren't European men supposed to be more open minded about women and their body types? My very Italian man loves my very American body.

Yes, shes put on a little weight, but I wouldn't go so far as to say she's fat.

Soph

A Chili competition? How low can she go?? Papa Joe needs to just stop the madness!! At some point she has to realize that instead of giving her career a boost papa joe is just killing it! I've never been a fan of Jessica's but who could respect someone who sinks this low and still thinks her body can get her into country music? Country fans might talk slow, but that doesn't mean they ARE slow. :)

Clinton

It's not her stylist's fault, it's her FORK'S fault.

ME

WHY IS SHE STICKING HER TONGUE OUT IN THOSE PHOTOS? SHE'S HAD SO MUCH ASS FAT SHOT IN HER LIPS SHE LOOKS LIKE FREAKIN' DONALD DUCK. WHAT A LOSER.

spread the love

P-I-G!

It's okay to let yourself go and be fat. Just don't put yourself out there and expose it....was the outfit necessary??? If she wore normal jeans....her muffin top would spill way over.

Just a thought TMZ....maybe the weight gain is pregnancy related????? Get on it and report back asap!

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

UMMMM...yeah She looks really bad in this pic...lol She better watch it, because she is a big girl and you can tell that she can easily put on weight, so she better start hitting the gym and eating better, because things will only get worse